bob burns collection.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

any one seen this guy's collection of alien memorabillia.its absolutely amazing.he has a great affection for the films and it shows in his collection.u can see it if u have the alien quadrilogy box set on the extras disc.awesome!!

THROW.JPG

yea, thats awesome, i love the queen head in the hallway. i need one of those

This space for lease

Those alien heads were awsome. As was the queen. I wonder if he has an a Alien statue. That would be cool.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

i have alpha male alien warrior and 2 adult aliens.i have 3 Queens cost 1 queen 125 euro for smal toys 16 euro + i have Elder predator and young blood predator toys+all books+all movies avp 4 alien movies and 2 predator movie +alien cards and predator cards i have all.i am super avp fan :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Mmm? well a super mega omega AvP fan would have some of the actual props used in AvP and would atleast have the Hybrid Chest burster 1:1 model/bust.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

hey remember on the news board, Matthew Allen found a site selling prop and costume replicas or whatever, that was me that sent a email to praetorian, and he posted it up, i think it had the queen your talking about, cos it was over $30,000 and praetorian said, i wish i was rich, the queen would look nice in the hallway, ill see if i can get the link again.

new enhanced sig for me

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

here, this is what it was.

Costumes and Prop Replicas

Very Awesome Pred Contact Lense

See the lense first, their the coolest

new enhanced sig for me

i have to (Birdth of the HyBrid)toy cost 36 euro

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

That costume site had some fantastic AVP stuff, but the horror masks were AWFUL.

deathdrop1.jpg

You paid 36€ for one of the snap kits? I think you were ripped off. In finland they would be around 10€, if they sold 'em.

wow thx Drenton for info ;) only 10 euro in finland wow

yeah i saw that it was pretty sweet i though

CHCIKEN THATS RIGHT I SAID CHICKEN
Brick

Bob the frog lied i am not dieing i am alive and here to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am back in canada :) *pulls out pusle rilfe* lets go marines

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

omg an alien queen WOULD look cool in my hallway :D and those contact lense are sweet too, if i ever need gl or somfin then i'm getting those!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF