Alien second mouth

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

I just got done watching AVP again and i was wondering if anyone else noticed how long the second mouth of the alien was. Especially in the scene where lex stabs that one alien with Scar's combi-stick. When it played dead then tried to get her with its second mouth it seemed really long to me. Have they always been that long? or did Anderson just make them longer?

Death is only the Beginning

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

well like your tough some peoples is longer than others.aliens 2nd mouth{we really need a name for that}is what i think about hafe as long as its head

cutes sig

Proud to be of the hive!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Alien's maturaty somewhat effects that, but I don't remember it being that long in Aliens when the aliens were much more mature, now note Anderson may have wanted to be overly dramatic... he failed :)

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Anderson had to over emphasize everything in AVP, everything was oversized. The pred's wrisrblades were huge, their casters were huge, the preds themselves were bulky almost to the point of being fat. The aliens inner jaws were bigger, the queen was bigger, etc, he obviously had so many issues with the sizes of aliens & preds that he had to upsize everything

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

That is so true Stalker. The wrist blades I can understand, maybe the plasma casters (But the would need a larger impact area if they were larger than normal), But the inner mouths did seem extra long. And I thought that the queen had two inner mouths, one inside the other.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

blah anderson was a fool to make the film like that did he even watch the other alien films before he even made avp i think not lol....

AADecon.jpg decon demon of death wants your head.live by the moon . die by the moon.