Please read.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yes i know this is off topic, but i don't really
come on here that much these days, the forum has pretty much hit meltdown, so one little off topic post wont do much damage.

Now. All those who have joined or are considering joining my forum - 'Liquid Gfx' listen up. Do not - i repeat DO NOT join if you have no interest or knowledge of graphics or web design. It's not a damn general chat board, it's a graphics/web design community. Those of you who have recently joined i will possibly remove as there is no evidence of you dointhing else other than using the board for random chat, which completely defies the purpose of my forum. If you have knowledge or are interesting in graphics/desin etc then feel free to sign up, but those of you just joining for the sake of it will be removed.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Totaly agree dude.

Every1 please take this seriosly ppl we do want more members on Liqiud GFX but we want reliable members dnt just sigh up for the sake of it like dave stated ONLY join if you have an intrest in graphics and it would be handy if u had a graphics program if u were to join up.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Would the gimp count? I just got it, and am need of some support to learning how to use it?

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

yeah i think it counts Pa64 just tell someone to help you like Katam A.K.A Rah.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

And please - if people do join - it's not an avp site, try using different usernames instead of the ones you have on here.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

oh, you can remove my user name, i thought you just talk =( BlackWarrior lefta message on my site, to advertise Liquid GFX, so i put up a link that said it on home page, do i take it off ? or leave it up ? im confused, i dont really know what that site is about.

new enhanced sig for me

The site is for sig makers in other words dude and il leave it dwn to dave if u remove the link or not.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

sorry navyspaz i forgot to tell you that it is a sigmaker site:(

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board

Blooded Of Balatu

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ok, i will take off the link right now.

new enhanced sig for me

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut has always been my name on any site i go to, so i wont have a problem with that ^_^ and for the graphic desgining stuff, i've made some and i'm posting it up at yer site.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I just came there lured by Otang to get ideas lol Otherwise I'm cr@ppy sig maker but I'm learning.

predatoress2.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I signed up I'm psychotic can of dew.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Yeah I saw the site advertised by some people, and if I register I will keep this in mind dave.
Thanks for posting it

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yep you heard the man and Dave will I be removed if I don't make new sigs for a while? Because my lil' bro play Neighbours From Hell 2 24/7 on the PC in my house which has PS and that means I can't use PS

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

cutm3up, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol someone delted my post i forgot what i put on it...

=|

sig.JPG my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

its pretty much finished....sign uup

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think someone might be sending me photoshop....hoipefully, so if that takes off then I might have a look at liquidGfx

stalker.jpg

well i come here 2 chat about Avp and da others things :). i did not know that u had 2 be a sig maker and stuff. and this site is a fansite so y do u have 2 makes sigs and stuff. (lol i sound werid)

Eh? Time predator, Daveburg's other site is for sig makers. This is for the AvP universe.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

Ancienthunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I want to learn how to make cool 3-D art or sig making stuff well anything pretty much with desighning I would like to learn,but would anyone help me or teach me.

AH.jpg

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'm into making movies, would that count if I wanted to join?

redmachine4ux.png