Once and for all-ALien or Predator?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Which monster is better overall? Please keep this civil.

deathdrop1.jpg

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Thanks I'm glad.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

i cant decide!!!!!! UMMM.......preds(not just because on here i am a pred)but because they have awesome weapons, they hunt and only take on worthy or strong prey, and I have heard this alot from alien fans....."preds hide behind their weapons and without them they cannot beat an alien" or something like that, i dont think that is true because preds are like 99% muscle and are really strong. and if they prefered hand to hand combat on stronger prey then wouldnt you think they would train to be stronger and quicker in hand to hand combat? also the cloak is awesome. i guess the reason i like preds more is because if someone really tried they could actually make real working weapons like that and the cloak too. anyway aliens are cool but i prefer preds because they have an honor code and they earn respect based on the strength of the prey they killed and stuff like that. And all those skulls on a rack would just look cool, the mandibles make them look wierd but cool at the same time, and the bio helmet, imagine seeing in thermal vision and stuff like that it would be awesome. Plus if you were an actual pred think of the dangerous prey you would have to fight and how challenging it would be to take down something 10 times your size or something like that. and everybody likes a challenge right? and the whole story and design of the pred is cool.

i dont know why i never said all this before............i guess i didnt want to type alot. lol

(i know it seems like i am saying AWESOME and COOL alot but i cant think of anything else to describe it.)

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
.::Liquid GFX::.

Blooded Of Balatu

Deathdrop please this has been asked like a hundred times on the board. You know that, we all just can't seem to agree due to preference. I apologize if this came off too forward or somthing, didn't mean it that way. But personally I like preds, don't know why, just do.

shorty, Yautja, 18 years ago

predators because they are ausome!!!!

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

Aliens, they dont need weapons to help them kill, they kill without mercy or moral, they will not turn against their leader, and they are one of the most complicated designs i've seen.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

I overall have to say predators. It would be kinda unfair if I didn't give reasons for this though. Now don't get me wrong, predators aren't outright superior, but overall I believe they have the advantage.

Predators are trained in combat of all types, their tremendous combat ability combinmed with their incredible strength makes them exceptionally deadly. Furthermore, preds tech is the true deal-breaker, if preds really wanted, they could just blast all aliens to smitherines, it is only because of their moral & honour codes that they would not resort to this.

One thing aliens do have on their side is nature, they are born to kill. Their bodies are designed for taking down other living organisms, they are fast, ferocious creatures with no conscience, no remorse, & no pity.

stalker.jpg

cutm3up, Yautja, 18 years ago

i like preds for the exact same reasons as stalker...but i agree aliens are very good because of their design. but predators have good weapons, good heads (lol), and could probably punch an alien drone to death within 4 punches

cutm3up2.jpg
my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

no where near finished but...sign uuup

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

Aliens, they fight with there bodies not gun... There endurance it strong. I like how they reproduce so to speak, the whole concept of an organized hive is vary intrusting to me. They are so much fun playing in the video games (AVP 1 and 2, for the PS2...) And so on plus there really cool.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

At the moment Predators are slightly higher to me. Not that I hate aliens, it's just I've been with them since I was seven or so, I just need a small break from *use Prof. Frinks voice* the hissing and the snarling and blood made of acid!

I think I like predators more at the moment because I noticed that the guy whome I though was chopper, was celtic, then I thought that one had metallic tusks, and I kept watching AvP untill the aliens just seemed dry and dull. And Predator: Concrete Jungle didnt strenghtan my love of Xenomorphs, it only weakened it, for such reasons like the aliens made a death wail like a dog being whacked in the nuts one hundered times a second, repeatedly.

They need to make an Alien game like P:CJ, except that you actually controll the alien exclusivly, with a free-roam enviroment. Alien: Enemy Hive would be a good name(Lets all send E-mails requesting this game to be made ;-D! Really. I mean it)....

Back on subject, I know I need to shake my way back into the soft gunky love of the Alien hive, but the cold hard steel of the Yatui ship is whispering in my ear that I should stay with it, become a real hunter and live by the composite bow and arrow (On the subject of bows, I own and shoot it at a sports center) to, hold be in the pack. Next week, I shall be back in the Alien gunk.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

i like preds for super great weapons and code Honor.ar great Hunters and have High tech weapons and have ships. i like more on is mask see all vison mode

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

lol another good point on predators is theyre good to draw lmao =D

and i cant draw aliens well....

the way they skin bodies and collect skulls is really kool aswell

cutm3up2.jpg
my site is

no where near finished but...sign uuup

scotchpredator, Yautja, 18 years ago

1 On 1 The Predator hands down with superior weapons and they are also very stong, however aliens do have a tendancy to attack in greater numbers so realistically the aliens with there superior numbers

i guess your kinda right but im with predators all the way...they are better in almost every way

cutm3up2.jpg
my site is

its pretty much finished....sign uup

Blade hunter i dnt think it is your place to say that to him.

If you read the title of this topic you will see "Once and for all" yes ?

That is because noobs ask this all the god dam time so DD has taking it into his own arms to settle it "Once and for all" so this qestion will never have to come up again.

For me it would have to be a draw they are both gd in there own way.The only reason i chose alien is because in games ect ect.My freinds alwee me as the alien player so thats why i went alien and Mavrick went pred.It's a compition between us 2.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

in my view its a question that will never have an awnser simply because too many people will say one is better than the other, they both strengths and weakness's and are pretty evenly matched in a fight depending on the situation. its like asking people what is better x-box or PS2, half will say one half will say the other.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

I have killed my comment abou being fully in the alien gunk. It's getting hard to resist. But I shall.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

THANK YOU, Katam, that's exactly why it was started.

deathdrop1.jpg

No problem DD.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

I agree with Stalker and Doc,their opinions about the Predator were strong and I believe that they are better than the aliens.Its the way they do what they do.I just find them more interesting than aliens and always will,it seems easier to get the ride of aliens but Predators...they cloak...hunt..and dont make much mistakes...I can go on and on..but instead I will just say that they are more interesting creatures to watch in my opinion.

ScarFace.jpg

Deathdrop I apologize, I never ment it to sound like an order or somthing. It's just that it has been asked alot. But it was a good idea of yours to try and make this a final one for the question. Once again I'm very sorry if I offended you, won't happen again.