predator movie 1 and predator2 rank of preds

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have Question is predator jungle Hunter rank of unblood or young blood and predator City Hunter ar same clan and on predator ship of predator2 1 or 3 Elders on ship

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well by the way the pred in number 1 hunted, i'd have to say youngblood, he seemed too experienced to be an unblood. I'm not sure about the pred in number 2 though, i never saw all of that one

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predator 2 rank ? ummm.... I'd say he had more rank, cos to fall into a subway, and dice the heck out of all the gangsters and people with guns and cops, thats good, and he had more weapons, and took out way more people. example, the terrorist in the beggining. id say young blooded or blooded.

new enhanced sig for me

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

To me they both seemed to be fairly experienced hunters, much more than the unbloods from AVP anyway. They hunted their prey with skill, not just charging headlong into an ambush like the preds in AVP. The first predator in particular hunted with little weapons, which shows his experience, the second predator was also obviously a blooded hunter, judging from his impressive trophies it seems he would be quite an experienced hunter aswell

stalker.jpg

thx all for info ;)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

In Predator, the Yautja (Or is it Yautji for singulare?) seemed to highly expirienced, hoever, he seemed rather cocky when Arnie was cornered, and that makes me think he was a regulare Warrior, But I think that the Yautja I Predator 2 was either a an Honoured, or was a really strong warrior.

Bow chicka wow wow. What ever that means.