Alien Queen structures

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

what are the lengths, widths, of the queens body structures? like her arms and ect... and how fast can she run?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Plus, in reality, if you try to be brave and take on an Alien Queen, cya later, cause... you're screwed.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I agree with HP. Also, the Queen kept hitting the bones. Which slowed her down. Yeah, the main Character never dies. Except in Shakespear.

I always wondered why characters in movies always acted really brave. You're never a hero until you're dead. There is a lot to be said about the coward, he's still alive.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

prolly like 18 feet tall, and faster then a human, on AvP2 multiplayer she always majorly outruns me, so i try to dodge her one hit kill arms and tail, and throw discs and hit her with spear as much as i can before i die, no use in running,

new enhanced sig for me .:My Clan Site:.
Balatu -_-

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Thats the AvP2 PC game, in AvP movie, Lex was faster, but that was all adrenaline, you'de run fast too if you had a 20 feet tall Alien Queen chaseing you, and naturally, the main character couldn't die.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

its all speculation donut

otangmodsig2.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

There are no exact numbers, although she looked a little over twelve feet tall in Aliens.

deathdrop1.jpg

okidokie, thanks guys, thats a lil better hehe :3

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't think the queens exact dimensions have ever been recorded, but my rough estimates are that she is roughly 16-20ft tall, head/crown length, roughly 8-9 ft, 45ft long (head to tip of tail), weighs roughly 3-4 tonnes & has a top running speed of around 40-50kms an hour

stalker.jpg

whoa stalker, your guess was very close to mine, i said she was about 18 feet tall, 10 ffoot crown, 40 feet long lol.

new enhanced sig for me

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol, well the queens dimensions seem roughly around that size

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

r you really that interested?

THROW.JPG

18 feet tall, 40 feet long, 11 feet long head, approx, my guess lol

new enhanced sig for me font face="arial" color="green">
Balatu -_-

no offense guys, but that really didnt help any rofl. i want to hear numbers!

I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF