greatest scene

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

what everybodies fav scene from the alien and predator films?

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

shazuipredalien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

but after the first 3 times i saw aliens i got bored for the scenes were 2 good 2 b seen more than 2wice or it spoils it a bit for me but alien1 i could watch over and over again and not get bored cos its so cool(i saw a ghost the night i watched that film .. creepy though i wont say anymore)

-i will unleash my and my brethrens fury on those who oppose the hive mind- Shazuipredalien.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the face off in avp.cool scene cool music

Heydrich, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Now, as for my favorite scene in an Alien movie...let me think. I have to go with the first battle between the marines and Xenos from Aliens. They were all so confident of their abilities before entering the hive, and what happens, three come out alive. So, I would have to include the point that the marines actually enter the hive all the way up to Ripleys use of the APC as a battering ram. To specifically name one scene within this whole battle, I have to go with the birth, and almost immediate death of the chestburster. I thought Cameron did an excellent job of giving the chestburster more animation. This includes the flailing arms, and its body movements. I thought that it really gave life to the second stage of the lifecycle. The sqealing was also ear-shattering. As soon as Apone burned the little Ba*t*rd, the motion trackers instantly pick up all the warriors movement...time to get the F**K out.

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I have a few:
*in Aliens when they start coming out of the ceiling and floor to get the Marines(just soooo cool)
*in pred1 when Arnie and the pred fight(Arnie looked like a mouse)
*in pred2 when danny gets his opinion turned against him by the pred(funny as hell)
*in AVP its where the grid and celtic pred fight(amazing) but followed closely by the scene where the queen gets the spear through the head(awsome move)

As for the numerous posts about Ressurection, I believe that movie was the worst of the Alien series. Not only did they use CG for the Aliens way to much, but to create the whole newborn alien....what a joke. I have always been a much bigger Aliens fan, and to destroy the lifecycle, that is the best part about the aliens. You can kill hundreds of them, and the next day, there are hundreds more, providing access to hosts, to fight off again. Although there were some good aspects to the movie, I give it an overall thumbs down, to say the least.

For my favorite Predator scene, I guess I would choose the battle in the penthouse from Predator 2. To see all of the predators new weaponry, used almost all at once, amazing. That Pred just destroyed the voo-doos. My favorite Predator 1 scene would be the the beginning of the fight between Arnold and the Pred. This only includes up all of the ways that Arnold moves around the jungle to avoid the Pred. I thought, Schwarzenegger should have been destroyed as soon as the hand to hand combat began.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Liam the scene with her saying get away from her you B**ch was from ALIENS not Alien.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

one of them for me has to be the last classic stand off between whats left of the marines and the hordes of xenomorphs in james camerons 'aliens'

also the extended edition of alien where you see the drone hanging from a bunch of chains before he kills brett. class.

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the part in pred one when every ones trying to kill the pred but there shooting the f*ck outta the rain forest also in pred two when he kills those blacks guys in the flat great action

with the aliens my gotta be the part in aliens when ripley has a stand of against the queen that was f*cking amazing when i first saw the queen big mofo deff

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yeah TD i agree with ya on the predator scene in the jungle, that was wicked seeing mac's mini-gun blast into the woods....

more.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

pvthudson, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Bishop getting ripped in two pieces was great

Ripley powerloader vs queen alien

Ripley quote "Get away from her you b*tch"

Bishop quote "Not bad for a human"

We got Nukes, Knives, Sharp sticks

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I loved in Pred 2 were the little kid says if he wants some candy and the predator repeats the sentence in a high-pitched voice. funny stuff.

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

The iconic image of the pred roaring at Arnie. CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

Dachande, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i like when the pred mocks wat arnie called it in the first one and calls dany that in pred 1 and 2

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

vex, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

no the coolest scene ever is in avp when the queen tries eat lex when she hides under that big thing and the predator jumps and plants the spear in the queens head

jthedragon, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I thinks it's scene 17, called Battle Zone!Grid kicks some BUT!

Kill, or be Killed...

jthedragon, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

My favorite scene from Alien was when the chestburster bursts it's way threw Kane's chest!BEST SCENE EVER!!!

Kill, or be Killed...

TDN, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

My favorite scene is the last battle of the marines vs the aliens. That was one of the greatest battles in sci-fi history IMO. My second would be the scene where Ripley ram in with the APC and then when the APC was on it's way out, in the process crushes an alien under it's tracks.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

my favorit scene was in AVP when Grid and celtic fight and the second scene is the last battle between the marines and Aliens they all fight in Aliens

THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED

celtic102, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

my favorite scene is in Pred 2 when Danny Glover takes off the preds mask and he says your one ugly mot.... and the pred grabs his neck and says motherf****r. that scene is just mental

alienani.gif

if you want to die ill be in after 7:00pm