The scare factor.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ok Now out of all of the alien and Predator and AVP movie franchises witch was the far out most suprising movie out of all 8 movies

AVP
AVP2
Predator
Predaotr2
Alien
Aliens
Alien3
ALien Ressurection

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

when i was little my mom was wathing alien part 1 i was told to now watch the part where the cheastburster came out. well being 8 i did not see the wisdom in that and of course peeked........... didnt sleep for 3 days literaly every night i would think i was about to be chestbursted, any stomach growls sent me into fits of terror. so alien is my scariest. but now i agree i know what is gunna happen every time but its still entertaining!

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien is, by far the scariest.

deathdrop1.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

i cant remember ever being scared by any of them, i remember watching the first three alien films when i was like 3 so i dont remember particular moments but i remember being afraid of the xeno.
pred films arnt really that scary more thriller and gore used to watch pred 1 all the time along with robocop lol.
but i'd say the scariest in general has to be alien.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

they dotn scare me anyore, but i never went in dark room swhen i was little, if the hall light was off, i ran down the hall real fast. screaming, but now im not scared of any. that was second grade. and if i had to pick a scary one, alien, predator i see as more action, i wasnt scared of predator in kindergarten.

new enhanced sig for me .:My Clan Site:.
Balatu -_-

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

theres no avp2 movie....

i think alien ressurection was the scariest...as soon as i saw it i puked in disgust for the newborn! blah

otangmodsig2.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Yes Alien was also the scariest for me too , And Pred 1 wasnt really scary just thrilling and when I first saw the Pred's face when I was 4 I said "Mommy!! Ugly man!! WAAAAA"

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

nah, i dont think any of them are scary, i used to myself in second grade watching it, my first one to see is aliens 2, the one with hudson, none of them scare me now, i know what happens, and i see it as an action movies, not at all a scary. some adult said, the scariest movie ive ever seen ! was aliens, i said Lmao ! its not scary you baby. hes like yah huh ! cos its dark in the place. i like the show, i watch it at night time, doesnt bother me at all.

new enhanced sig for me .:My Clan Site:.
Balatu -_-

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

Alien was defenitly the scariest for me. i used to be scared out of my mind when i saw the chestbursting scene, but now for some reason every time i see it i laugh. Its probably because it screams and runs across the table like an idiot rofl...

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

The original alien of course what beats the feeling of clausthrophobia with very little firepower, friends, far away from help and most of all you are in space. Sure resurrecton was in space to but don't forget they had the firepower and numbers

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

i saw alien 2 or aliens in second grade, i was afraid to go in the woods even, i ran threw the hall real fast when it was dark. and i thought if i fell asleep, a facehugger would get on me, so i wore my halloween mask overnight lol. i was 7 tho.

new enhanced sig for me

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

In Alien 1, when the Captain was in the pipes and everyone kept saying, "IT'S COMEING, GET OUT OF THERE!", and the xeno popped out and held his hands in the air gave me a slight jolt.

~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens. it made me and my lil bro scream. iwonder why... (it was midnight parents wherer gone lights off suround sound on)

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

same as hunter pred.

blackwarriorssig.jpg

****************************Rules Of The Board

******************************.::Liquid GFX::.

Blooded Of Balatu

yea, i agree there, i still always jump at that bit, even when your expecting it

This space for lease

aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah that was the only scary part in alien one...the suspense kills me each time

beware or you will have 5 razor sharp discs in your neck and i want to clean them AGAIN

sorry alien is best nest aliens

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men