Alien eyes

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

I know this has been asked for thousands of times but how do aliens see without eyes? I used to think they sense your body heat and that was why they are afraid of fire but then after watching Alien3 I was proven wrong probably because of the scene where the dog alien was chasing Kevin you get to see through the dog aliens 'eyes' for a short while and it looked like a humans vision only it was wider and shorter. Anyone got answers? Don't talk pheremone stuff here though the games are BS

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

well nick, there is no actual proof that the pheremone theory is rubbish. Just because it was in the games doesn't necesserily mean it is incorrect. Granted, the games do make up a whole lot of cr@p, but there is no actual proof of how xenos detect their prey. The pheremone theory is actually quite probable, aside from that, another likely theory would be that aliens can detect electromagnetic impulses, much like a shark.

stalker.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea ditto, how can u tell ppl wat to talk about and not too in the topic, the pheremone one seems the most likly and u r in no position to say if ppl can talk about it or not. because when u start doing that it gets rid of the point of having a forum to discuss theorys, u need to be more sensitive to other ppls opinions rather than saying its "BS".

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sorry, but I am quite a teeny weeny y when I don't have a cup of coffee every 6 hours

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

o.....k, I'm confused now, u drink a cup of coffee every 6 hours? that stuff'll stunt ur growth, or so I've heard

stalker.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

o...k and that is ment to mean .....

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

And now back on topic... So.......... I never really saw alien eyes but I think they dont really have eyes...

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

They're aliens, your not supposed to know, I guess it's just to add a creepy feeling, but I think it's cool.
The Board Rules

~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

here u go man, maybe u can see my opinions along with other's

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well like ants aliens dont have eveys like us they have diffrent ways of seeing the have a very good scens of smell and hearing and might have some thing like snakes were they can fell sound so mabey they can fell movement but i dont think they can tast because they dont need to its a waste of to tasteing your glob of meat of what ever they eat so i dont thing they need eye

oh and its not a dog alien its a "runner"

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!