Where did the Alien species originate?

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I was thinking about it and it finally hit me they never stated where and why the aliens where made or came from. i was wondering this because i have seen them as biological weapons. can anyone shed some light.
THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

If you've ever read the paperback novel Aliens:Genocide (There's a hard cover comic version aswel, which I haven't fully read)

It talks about how they go back to the alien homeworld, to hunt for royal queen jelly, and they go hunt alien Queen Mother's, which sufficed to say lay only queen eggs, and on this planet there are loits of colonies and they war with each other.

anyway it talks about their origion in that book, along with Alien:Hive I think or one of the other books goes into a bit more detail.
But anyway the anti-alien acidsuits they have in that are awesome they are armour covered in this weird goo like stuff, that when hit with the acid dissolves and neutralises the strong alien blood acid and then recreates the particles to regenrate itself (regenerating armour) pretty darn cool

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

that is just about what i heard about there origin

The Best Of Both Nightmares

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I believe that the aliens came from the deepest darkest reaches of space. On there planet the Ultimate queen is there and she is HUGE, even the drones are bigger on their home planet. I believe though that the space jockeys found the aliens planet and stole some eggs as weapons agaginst the predators, thats what I believe though.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

you put up a good topic but at least add some thing to it! like your views not just a blank topic. go back and press edit and add some thing.

bug-red-sky-sig.jpg
Bug-Renders

YoungBlood81, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah, what came first, the Queen, or the egg?

Might Bruno Borgia fathered a stunted weakling, but you made him strong....

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

None of us knows about the Xenomorph's origins. We know where the eggs come from, the Queen but we don't know how they started. The only thing we know is that they're somehow connected to the Space Jockeys, although most have been theories and no facts have been stated yet. Some say the Space Jockeys created them. Some say that they just happen by evolution and that the Jockeys only used them as weapons. Since the idea of Alien vs Predator started to become popular, new theories was developed involving Predators having something to do with the Xenos. Now thanks to that bad AVP movie, people now think that the Preds created the Xenos as hunting specimens. Some say the Preds use the Jockeys to make the Xenos. Others say that the Jockeys created Xenos to fight off the Preds who are threatening them. Whatever you chose to believe is your choice.

We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

ash, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

thats it aint it you just dont know lol well until we get some facts in the alien world of were and why they are here

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

that’s the thing though if humans came from monkeys why are there still monkeys?

the whole evolution seems cool, a deadly spices growing on some planet waiting to plague the galaxy but then there the space jockey idea that they made them because we owned them, its all a mystery let ur mind lose control

topdogg2.jpg

ash, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

well thats just like asking were we came from and how we came to what we are now its probably from evolution for example a thoery is that humans are from monkey's so there are no real reason until they tell us were aliens came to existance

if ur an alien fan then you can come to me and ask to join our clan

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

thanks alot bug hunt. i will next time. TDN thanks for thatt bit of info. anyone else have anything to add.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

demonprince, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

wouldntt this be more of a view or somthing youd like to think uless the mker has made somthng up in which case plz do tell...

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hopefully within the next few movies weather it be avp 2 or alien 5 they should go abit further into it

me being a pred fan i like the idea of owning the space jockeys and they needed the badest most evil thing to stop me hense the alien but that my opinion

topdogg2.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think that the xenos had evolved from a micro organism that had adapted to its enviroment to survive. i think that they might have come from a planet with water due to their fingers (long and close together) and their tail (shaped like a fin at the end) but no one really knows where they came from except the dude who created them of course. there are multiple theories on where they came from, like the one i just said, and a space jokey theory which is that they were created by them. but i like to think they evolved, it gives them a darker feeling.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

shazuipredalien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

same for the preds no explanation is given due 2 suspense

i search all day for intruders of my hive
the queen must be safe thats how we stay alive
i tear apart any life that comes near
i am a warrior so all preds fear!
for the might of the lone predalien will come
and every living thing near will succumb....

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

imho, i think not knowing where aliens come from is part of the attractive mystery of this species. thanx to the reverend, now i know there is additional fictional literure on the subject. as a newbie to this community, i dont know who are the space jockies. can someone tell me where i can find out about them.