confusion with alien1

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I know everyone here if not 99% of you seen the first alien, and you remember the part where they go in the Crashed alien ship, and they explor, before they get to the egg room, they see a large alien creater at a cogpit like place, like where you would drive something, and its dead, with its heart busted out, did the aliens just take over that ? and the dead creature was a different creature? or was it a unknown alien ?

new enhanced sig for me

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

That's from wikipedia, and therefor not credible. You or I can post any nonsence on that site.

On AvP2 Primal Hunt the game, the human characters keep refering them to "The Pilots." Like when Dunya tried to get the "artifact," half that conversation was about the "Pilot Technology."

However I might agree on the Pilots creating the Xenomorph. That would give a reason why the "Artifact" could control them. They stopped from going into the chamber, and that's what saved Dunya's life.

But, this is all speculation, like the Wikipedia site. And like I said before, could, but really shouldn't be taken seriously.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The "Space Jockeys" were probably doing research on the aliens.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ive heared that it was some other alien spiecies but im not so sure and like the docter said the ship probaly was carrying alien eggs

weaponx, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Here is some info from wikpedia.com about the space jockeys

There is a theory that the Space Jockey created the Xenomorphs as a biological weapon for their own civil war and that their creation led to their destruction. Also it is theorised that the Space Jockey race once had a scout ship observing the Yautja homeworld to find out whether it would be a useful planet in terms of building outposts, effectively eradicating the local species. When a pod ship was released to investigate the planet, it returned with unexpected visitors: extremely predatory Yautja who, at that time, were at the same level as prehistoric tribe/clan based humans. After disposing of the Space Jockey crew, the Yautja were eventually able to copy and mimic the new technology. This came naturally to them as their evolution had helped them to learn ways of mimicking calls and tools with great speed and efficiency.

To read the full article and plenty of info on the yautja and aliens visit this web page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yautja

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

r u talking about the space jockey? theres heaps of theories as to why/how it died most of them involve the jockeys transporting eggs and something going wrong letting some of them out. but there is no offcial awnser why it died

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg