Rank

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Besides the basic Elders and Hunters, do you think the Preds have ranks, I mean like, Sgt. Lt. Pvt. so one?

~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

No I dont think their ranking order is that involed honestly I think the two main cl are the preds worthy enough to be hunters and warriors and then the other class the weak predators, who fly the ships and build buildings and make the ships.

predator.jpg

Uhh. Don't forget the Elder now :)

Yeah the Elders are just the eldest preds that have been through the most battles and have lived to tell about them, and be extremely skilled in all forms of combat.

predator.jpg

i think yes and i know have Elders, unboold,young blood,and blooden and one more bad bloods

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

The "bad bloods" come from the game mostly if I can remeber maybe they say something about it in the Predator books, but basically the bad bloods where the predators capurted by the humans and then made into cyborgs to fight against the normal predators in the game

predator.jpg

I dont think think they have the slightest idea about on how we call our superior officers

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

solo_pred, Yautja, 18 years ago

I thout the bad bloods where like preds that where convicted murderers or thefts, stuff like that preds who where running from the law.

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

I would prosume they do have alot more ranks.I just dnt know what tho they would have diffrent ones than us.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
liquidaffiliate.jpgMessageboard Rules.

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

think of it this way, there has to be a wanted level for bad bloods that have done more things to get at their. kinda like COPS:Most Wanted Felons

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

True but they really dont want to just capture the bad bloods, they want to kill them.

wpbanner.jpg

I realy do not think the pred's would have police.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

yes i think there is a lot me ranks but not like are ranks more of Ranks of honor and such

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

i believe although not really talked about for sake of interest, but in order for such a complex creature to survive, they do indeed have other ranks and those not ranked, those that are not the hard core Hunters are the support and infrastructure of the species.

i also think since it was mentioned, that they would have some type of law enforcement. however they tend to honorably enforce their own laws.

otangmodsig2.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

What about, like Commanders or Sgt.s in wars?

www.haloplanet.com

Predators dont seem like the race to engage in wars. They seem to do a 'wide scale' hunt, involving loads of people instead.

Bow chicki wow wow. What ever that means.

preds have only law/Honour and i think have no armys.preds ar Hunters

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men