other site

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

if anyone in here is interested...come and join this forum.its a good giggle

http://killswitcher.proboards31.com/index.cgi

also...the rpg's are just getting good.see you there
THROW.JPG

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i know, no matter what, i'm staying on this site. if it werent for this site, and anything at that matter, i wouldnt be the person i am today. as corny as that sounds, its quite true.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol at harrigan. This forum has totally lost it's edge. This is the first post i've made in ages. Nothing stimulates me anymore, and more than anything, i just cant handle all the bad spelling and grammar, it's shocking to see how many people can't spell, it's a nightmare trying to read posts from these sort of members, i'm kinda giving up the ghost really. Undecided on my future status here.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

yees thee speeling on thiss sight is apawling.go bak two skool and lern to spel.

i totally agree with dave.i posted about the site the other day,and it got deleted.wonder why.it was just my opinion.i am not allowed to have an opinion.

THROW.JPG

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

good one nick lol, no one pays attention to us, not to me nor dave, but i still try to stick up for you all cuz i blame stupid united states education system.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, we would be lost but do we actually pay attention to his advice he has given advice many times before but we pay no heed to the alpha alien, also when will people start to learn how to spell out their words sometimes I admit I accitentally misspell a word or two because I'm in a hurry but at least I don't do them purposefully and I have seen very bad sentences, why do you think your parents send you to school? Now look at what you did you chased the alpha male away :(

And for that I shall eat your heart (oops red dragon overdose)
Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

EDIT: Nevermind.
deathdrop1.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't see the point of this topic...

predatoress2.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

The Hunters forum

World of Predators forum

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well that $ucks

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey, if Daveberg leaves, can I take over as Head Mod? jk, but seriously dave, we'd be lost without you...

redmachine4ux.png

Its really horrible reading the RPG posts. There are way to many sentances like
"an thn Drneton leeped up 2wards teh cliiff"

That took me about a minute to write. It takes about ten seconds to write

"And then Drenton lept up towards the cliff"

Bow chicki wow wow. What ever that means.

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol i think its just on purpose

if its like saying perdatro though its probs just them

my site is

http://cutm3up.proboards83.com/index.cgi

no where near finished but...sign uuup

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

agreed dave, this place has kinda gone a little downhill lately, but it's been through some down times before, hopefully it'll pick up. One way or the other I'm staying, I ain't leaving this place till I'm old & wrinkled, lol, but seriously dave, I hope u decide to stay, this place wouldn't be the same without u, I know alot of other ppl feel the same way aswell

stalker.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

It is an ok site I was hesitant at first but it is ok. I still think this a good site lots good people. And I try to have good spelling when I post but I have had some really bad post in my day… joke at my expense.

PS: was anyone here singed as "test" as a guest on the other site?
24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents