AVP sigg Compo

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would like to host and eventualy judge a Sigg competition ...... Ive got lots of expirience judging having judged on inferno, chaos royal killer and the killswitcher forums

In the hope that the Moderators approve, Members will have a full week to enter therer ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR Sigg and after the turn of say.... seven days il judge all the siggs and give everyone a final mark out of 50 and crown the first ever Aliens versus Predator Sigg compo winner

Punisher-sig.gif

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

well for the comp siggy thingy watever otang sig would win i think

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Mm. It would be stuck on Katam, Otang, Stalker.

00Blo_sig9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

hmm yea i detract my acceptance too, because that may spawn off other stuff that the owner may not agree with. for the mean time, no sig competion, sorry man :( unless u want to submit it as artwork for Preatorian to post up in the artwork page.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Punisher 888, the mods are discussing it. I'm just going to lock this topic to avoid any flamewars. We'll get back to you.

deathdrop1.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

otang i say again i love your new sig it looks great

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

Ummm ok this was once brought up and Dave declined it as it is not a graite it is an AVP discussion site and I will stick by that aswell so I am afraid I am against this yet it might be sutable to discuss this in the SANC.

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think everyone should give me a pat on the back, i was the originator of sigs on this board, first ever sig posted up was by me.....

Think i may have to stick my nose into this comp, i'm a little rusty tho, not made a sig in months.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

There has been discussion and there will be a sig comp as it looks like most of the MODs agree. Yet if you judge or not is another matter and we will get back to you soon.

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

gee thanx dave :P hehe and good to see ya around

dave and bug hunt are pretty much my mentors, they would be the ones to beat. but if u dont mind, we will still discuss this in the mod room cuz we may need more than one judge. we'll get back to u soon punisher888. thanx for the idea

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Its ok guys , maybe later huh ....... and im sorry for wasting you guys time

Punisher-sig.gif

no not at all dude, no worries

edit: its being discussed, so as of right now, there is no clear answer, we'll get back to u.

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

like i said , im a good judge , i could perform a little unofficial contest between those three , (Stalker , Otang and Katam) ?

And by the way, thank you Otang , You took that lighter than i expected , Cheers mate
P.S I hope the decsion swings my way, id love to judge every week on here
Punisher-sig.gif