Predator Costumes

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Can anyone help me? I want to buy a Predator suit, but i dont really know what site to go to =( does anyone have any links to a site selling like the armor on a predators chest ? masks and dreadlocks ? anything predator that has to do with wearing it is good, i need links =(

Click here, this is all I found

new enhanced sig for me

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

check back into other threads.there are a few sites.

THROW.JPG

A couple ofem look okay, iguess....

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

email this guy, [email protected] just say your interested, i cant remember his site address sorry, saved his email though for when i buy some pred stuff as soon as i leave nz. It looks really good

This space for lease

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hehe those dread locks are small diameter pipe insulation u can get at any hardware/home store. hmm but he has a good idea there

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah i have found this. should be usefull after all im lookin to buy the costume and all that. i wanna get evrything. and if you find anymore sites you can buy pred gear off can you tell me cheers.

http://search.ebay.com/predator-costume_W0QQfkrZ1QQfnuZ1QQfromZR8

I Would Like To Be In The Balutu Clan As It Seems To Be The Clan With Evrything In Order...

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cloaked hunter i see u would like to get into Balatu. Go to the official clan request topic and make a request there as i can see u think this is the clan for you. our leader is The Doctor and depending on your activities here, he will let u in or not. the key is to be active.

otang-sig1.gif
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cheer m8 didnt no how to ask to get into a clan.

I Would Like To Be In The Balutu Clan As It Seems To Be The Clan With Evrything In Order...