I got a good idea for an RPG

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 18 years ago

how about an Rpg game about a deadly creature that was made by man,it has DNA of human,Predator and alien it was suppost to make the ultimate creature to destroy alien and predator in which it does in the first part but then figures out its to strong for any life form and it starts to hunt down aliens and predators and humans and it trys tto become the greatest creature ever and all will try to stop it and every species have a diffrent goal that they wish to do predators want to kill it and take its head and be the greatest warrior and aliens want to harvest it so they can have the ultimate queen or alien and man wants to destroy it before any other species do.the creature has blades like predator and can cloak and it acts like a predartor it stekulls for trophys and it puts it in his chamber which is underground and it attachs the skulls to the walls,and acts like an alien it has the tail and blood but its head is like a alien but it has a man made predator helmet on with cords attached to the back of its neck is can crawl on walls it doesn't breed it trys to take the strongest queens down,and it also acts like a human because its body structure looks like one except bigger body mass and ythe thing has muslces and it has predator and alien body parts,its like a human but is extremly smart and ould build weapons which it can use on the humans and predators and aliens this creature's name is G1(generation 1)and it is the evolution of extinction it will try to make a stronger nuke to destroy parts of the world but will destroy each military force the marines,army,navy,air force,reserves and coast guards.
This is something I thought up thta is crazy but should be fun at lesat to be the top species in control there will be fights between the species try to see who can kill it first but yeah.I just need some comments.

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

its a good idea voltage but it would have o be controlled and not anyone could play the creature since it would have so much power, it would have to be soemone who can wisely use the story and the character, theres very few who can do that

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

great story

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

yeah we don't have to have it be controled it can speak but it doesn't need to communicate with others cause to it we r scum or the Rpg starts with one species for example: The predators start everything off which would be chapter 1 then chapter 2 aliens r next then chapter 3 humans and at the end there should be at least 3 or 4 characters left and then they fight the creature at the same time and they don't help each other because they want the goal. See something like that if we need the creature to be controled then I''l play as it cause I made the story and u can't fight the creature alone unless it weakens it would be like any other RPG same rules for posting but u can't just kill it off u have to wait until everyone gets a turn fighting it or if there doing another part of the story like where there breaking into its hide out while its out huntoing and stuff is like a story line though and after u post 4 times ur last post has to either end by u retreating and go rest or go find a weapon or u either can die a glorius death its ur choice but in the last part peole will fight each other to fight the creature in the end.

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

or we could do what we always do make it seem strong without anyone controling it.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Hunting For The Ultimate Prey

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

and someone would have to be the monster.

blairwitchsig.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

that sounds awesome =D

Sig
{Vocal Mimicry}~~Want some Candy?

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

ooo, that would be a pretty cool story, but not for a rpg :C everyone would get too competitve over it :C but its still a nice idea :D

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Really?mostly they will die but...hmmmmm

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

well it could be an RPG, but it would have to be organized before it was set into play, such as who would die, who killed the monster, ect...

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

sounds like a good idea to me, book/rpg/movie whatever goes!

This space for lease

Sounds rather cool. That would be rather entertaining. G1? That sounds big bad and mean. Imagine G2, if it ever happens!

I made the story and well I can be the creature and I'm wise enough to use it,it doesn't depend on if I'm not as mature as you guys it depends on how you play the creature and it is powerful and there is always a way to destroy things that are powerful you just have to take time to kill it

This sounds like it would be an awesome rpgbut a creature with that strength might be a bit to strong

come at me with everything you got cause yours skull is going to make a nice trophy

but nothings perfect he's a defect thats why he loses control he was suppost to be perfect but it goes wrong and he uses all the senses and i=killer instict of all three species the Rpg is for everyone even for the mods and the people who are new its for everyone its a chapter game with your species and cause now I'm thinking it should be split into three RPG's and one RPG will have humans fighting him first then chapter 2 preds then chapter 3 aliens, it's where everyone plays in there specific RPG and then there willl be a last Rpg for the survivors and who ever survives the and who ever kills who and be the last or few of there species and kills off G1 and then I'll type there great ending.....it may sound pretty hard but if i get some help to get it started and how i should get it running because yeah I never made an RPG but I would like to try and I know theres people who think its a little much but I hope to get some comments and maybe some how get it to be approved.

predalien_64, Yautja, 18 years ago

good story... i wish i could do anything like that.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents