Navyspaz questoin about pred =/

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

you know the smartdisc predator throws, it comes back to his hand ? how does it come back to his hand, and slow down. without it cutting himself ? is it programed ? or does he have a special glove on ? what do you think ?

My Navy Spaz Sig !!!!!!!

{Predator Playback}~~~Want some Candy ?

sry guys... im really upset about my not working sig,, i need one last test... tell me if you see my sig and want some candy moving under it

Sig

(Vocal Mimicry)~~Want some Candy?

that sounds right, what AVPfreak said...

Sig

oh... can anyone see my sig btw ?

Sig

Want some Candy -_-

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It's pretty much what AVPFREAK said it was

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

lol CuteFaceHugger... and your signature is Hug time... i was thinking for like 30 minutes... i got it now.....

>My Navy Spaz Sig !!!!!!!

{Predator Playback}~~~Want some Candy ?

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It's progarmmed to return to him at the right speed unless it gets stuck into something then he has to press a button on his wrist computer to get it to come back.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i think he has a glove and its programed to come back to it =D

Hug Time!

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the internal microcomputer tracks it's targets then returns to the thrower through a tracking device that allows the disc to return to it's user, the disc comes in at a certain angle & slower speed to minimize the risk of injury to the predator, if the disc returned to the predator the same way it chases & "destroys" it's targets, then the predator would be sliced open trying to recover the disc

stalker.jpg

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

and yes i can see ur sig :)

blairwitchsig.jpg

ok good, maybe it was just my computer, it was a blank spot with a white square in the corner and a red X in it =( but aslong as everyone can see it.

Sig
{Vocal Mimicry}~~Want some Candy?

CuteFaceHugger, Katam is making you a Sig, change your password to what it was before when you were at my house, so when its ready, i can put it on your profile, then when you have it change it back to what it was.
PS:: Katam is a good sig maker.

Sig
{Vocal Mimicry}~~Want some Candy?