Hive enemies

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

So when a superfacehugger impregnates someone, and a queen is born is it possible for that queen adn it's hive start a rivlalry with the hive of the alpha xeno it came from?

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i heard something once that in order for another alien to join a hive they have to "assert" themselves. so at first yea, they would be fighting

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

I dont think so,Mabey if that one had another praetorianfacehuger{oh and its not superfacehugger its praetorianfacehuger}

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

nope nope....
FaceHugger cant get on another Alien,, mini mouth inside aliens mouth, and what would it make ?

Sig

cutm3up, Undefined, 18 years ago

i reckon they will fight because the alphas job is done and his second job is to destroy enemy aliens in this case the hive the pretty much just created

P.S nice avatar

i am god and if you read this then god commands you to give me the winning lottery ticket!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

In the games it's Preatorian Facehugger. But the Super Facehugger is the real name for it (Facehugger that makes Queen)

The Super Facehugger is what really makes the Queen, the PreatorianFacehugger makes a preatorian and the Preatorian morphs into the Queen

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Are you saying frozenalien is wrong? and what are you talking about?

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

If two hives are on the same planet they would fight each other. Just like bugs.

The pretorian-facehugger is not at all canon because it is only in the games. Just like the pretorian itself.

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

yep, pretorian facehuggers are in the game wile super facehuggers is the only other type of facehugger.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

i argree with the jackl tow hives battle on same planet for control over planet

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

alienwarrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah two queens will fight for control of both hives thats in the comics too

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I don't know about that. In the books i have read a planet can have dozens of hives as long as there is space for them.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Books are not canon!!!

Anyway, the drones are tied subconciously to the queen. Only if the queen dies will a drone instinctively lay a superfacehugger egg, so the queen resulted from that won`t have the other queen to fight.

silva11, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont think they would because the xenomorphs are weapons and are desighned to overcome all others so they would probabley either fight together.....
or just avoid eachothers hive just like the aliens nature states