Chopper's blades

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

Do you guys think that Chopper had wristblades along with his side arm blades? And I could never tell if he had a combistick like celtic and scar.

Death is only the Beginning

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cory is right. I just watched AvP and noticed that when Chopper was ambushed by Grid, his regular wristblades showed as he was being uncloaked and lifted.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

no Choper had only Armblades

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

boots eh? the only thing i noticed were some sandal-type footgear. then again i noticed it in the scene when 'celtic' drops down to a lower level after 'grid' breaks thru the floor.

the claws looked like they were supposed to be the yautja's toes and feet. take into consideration it had to hide the actors own foot, so in effect it did look like a boot.
my two cents

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

nope.... i paid close attention.... he only had arm blades

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Those were some awesome looking blades though.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Ddint he also have spikes on his foot? I think I saw somthing like that in one scene.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

it was their boots, for AVP, the predators had large metal boots with small claw-like blades for protecting the predators toes, these would also slice into any victim which was kicked by the preds, why lex's stomach wasn't torn open by the blades when chopper booted her against the pillar I do not know

stalker.jpg

Maybe she has a secter fat supply in her coat! It keeps the cold away!

I thought only Celtic had those boots. Chopper you don't even really see his feet.

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

The blades on the boots were made for walking on the ice but I don't see any reason why they couldn't be used as weapons too.. At least I have lol

Deathbeforedishonorc10.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

chopper did have a wristblade and the arn blades

ScarFace.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I don't remember, I better watch the movie again to find out and say for myself, but I don't think so.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes predess, the boots were primarily used to aid in walkin on snow & ice. If you watch the special features of AVP 2 disc edition anderson says that he gave the preds "big, thick, claw-like boots to get away from the sandals that they used to wear" that's a direct quote, personally, the boots were one of the better design elements (with the exception of the masks) of the preds in AVP, although I still think the sandals/bare foot from pred 1 & 2 was better & more hunter-like

stalker.jpg

No he never had wristbldes,

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!
Go here! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/annoyingsong.html

yes he did.he had two arm blades AND a wristblade.
watch the scene where grid pulls chopper up for the inner jaw atack,he clearly shows his unextended wristblade sticking out of the guantlet.

ScarFace.jpg