Pred Alien Queen?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I read in one of the posts that a Pred Alien Queen is not possible. Why?

Why is it not possible for a super facehugger to face-hug a Pred. Its just as likely as a nrmal facehugger getting it. A Queen could be produced from any organism. Same as an alien. Whatever the environment the Queen would be formed from any organism that the super-facehuggers gets. So Pred Alien Queen should be possible.

Plus it would look cool!

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

Aliens don't have genders. They have one Queen.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predaliens are male, ALL of them.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

How do you know it doesn't take it a sample? I mean you have only seen Queens from human hosts.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

won't happen.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The predalien queen is not possible (thankfully) because a the queen embryo produced by a superfacehugger does not take a DNA sample from it's host like a normal chestburster embryo does, which means that regardless of the host impregnated, the queen would remain a queen.

stalker.jpg

Does not exsist.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

LOL i reckon it shud....and it would look AWESOME!

im a hunter....
a stalker...
and im after you so....

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

No all aliens are female ALL OF THEM. hunter pred no one has seen a fully grown predalien. so no one would be able to see what gender it is. movies are what the facts are based on.

im.jpg
Death awaits

I thought that in my topic about the alien gender, we established that they are A-sexual.

Well back on topic.

Would someone please tell me how Pred Alien Queens are not possible. The films Queens have only bee from human hosts and therefore only use the human geneome.

If a super-facehugger got hold of a Pred you would have a Pred Alien Queen right. If it got hold of something else like a Dog u would have a 'runner' Queen true?

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

actually i think that stalker just nailed it on the head.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Damn man, you really got somthing goin' there! Untill we see a film that only a non-human is infected, and does not turn into a queen, then BAM! We cant say it's impossible. Befor you say that Predaliens are all males, they are GENDERLESS! All aliens, save the queen, are genderless.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

jackle.... lol the one rule or w/e it says... everyone fights... no one quits... you got that off of starship troopers ! lol... i think they got their costumes from alien2 marines... -_- lil copycats.. and i think the predalien queen is real.... just very rarely happens...

Ye it is of Starship Troopers great film but shouldn't really talk bout it on this forum.

But the Pred Alein Queen is a real possiblity in my eyes. I mean it would be an extremely rare because a Pred gets facehugged about 10% of the time i would say. Plus its got to be a Super Facehugger.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

think of it as this. super facehugger(100% dominant DNA) pred with a super facehugger(0%dominant DNA) the queens DNA dominates all other DNA making it inaffective to take attributes from the host(mandibles ect.) i am sorry if i am confusing people but you get my point right.

im.jpg
Death awaits

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

The fact is, nobody knows what would happen. Until it's shown in the films, nothing is for sure.

deathdrop1.jpg

That is true hopefully the next AVP will include a Pred Alien.

I only have one rule...
Everyone fights.
No-one quits.
Do you get me?

We get you sir!

well, the end of AvP screamed
"sequal time!", so I think we will get a Predalien in there, a few (predalien) figures, and maybe even a lampshade.

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes that was a Predalien chest burster at the end of AVP.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents