Pred vehical's

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Sice they are so advanced and they have ship's do you think they actuly have ground vehical's like tank and APC's ect.Which bring's up another qestion do you think they have a military so if a war brake's out on them the military take thing's from there.They can't all be hunter's right ?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

predators have tech and ships i dont know

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

no offence katam but i started a post like this a while ago.

THROW.JPG

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

you know thats a good question. If they where so advanced they could have like tanks that hover like on star wars. And maby they have an army of hunters that arnt as good only equiped with a glave.

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

well my theory is that they must indeed have a millitary with vehicles, etc. i also beleive that Yautja greatly value the hunt, but its ultimately a past time. if all they did was hunt, it would take many more millions of years to get where they are in the galaxy of AvP. they must also have domestic service workers, government, social structure, etc. jsut like us for its civilization to survive. this is despite what the books may say, but realistically a species couldnt survive on hunting alone and for soo many years. if they lived for the amount of time the lifespan is claimed to be, trained for that long, hunted for that long, it would make things impossibly different as they would be far better experts, and they are obviously not as they make mistakes. i went off on a rant there but i thought i had to explain a little.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes and no im sure they have Land transport but a Predators all about stealth so in predator1 he was trying to be stealth because he was taking Data and in predator 2 he couldnt just go in a tank and gun down the city but however in the game AVP Extinction the predators have a tank like gun the "Predgun" had a Very large Plasmacaster but it couldnt fit a predator but so it was Computer controld so it was a moving Gun and they had the "Shrine" it like the predgun couldnt fit a predator but it had a VERY large gun or guns it could burn down aliens.

I dont think predator have armys its all about Honor to them so a Predator will die for honor which means they all{mabey not the woman}fight. oh and Otang i not sure hunting is a past time for them on the AVP movie behind the Scenes it says that the Predators go on this hunt to prove worthey for honor and so they can become men{im sure there are other way to become men i dont think only three predators become men every 100 years}

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i guess they have reserve hunters for if things get rough at the homeworld while the rest are away. but i heard female yautja are stronger then males. and they stay at the homeworld to take care of the younglings and protect the homeworld since they are stronger. but i guess they are sort of a military.

blackwarriorssig.jpg

Hunting For The Ultimate Prey

Cool and nice answer Otang.

Realy ? Oh ok what was the topic called ?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

it was called pred vehicles.just like yours,was a while ago though

THROW.JPG

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

they probably do, because they wouldn't just have a clan of hunters go out with know ing that at anythime they could need reinforcements. They probably have jets tanks and scout vehicels.

Sig By Celtic102

It will only Hurt for Eternity

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes and no im sure they have Land transport but a Predators all about stealth so in predator1 he was trying to be stealth because he was taking Data and in predator 2 he couldnt just go in a tank and gun down the city but however in the game AVP Extinction the predators have a tank like gun the "Predgun" had a Very large Plasmacaster but it couldnt fit a predator so it was Computer controld so it was a moving Gun and they had the "Shrine" it like the predgun couldnt fit a predator but it had a VERY large gun or guns it could burn down aliens.

I dont think predator have armys its all about Honor to them not number which means every predator {mabey not the woman}were soldiers so there no armys they all would fight in a war

CuteFaceHugger sig

Hug Time!

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

CuteFaceHugger, if you click add comment and it doesnt work, just wait. the more you hit it the more posts will show up and take up all the room =(

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

AND on Topic now, Predators do have tons of preds, and some transportation, but i agree with cutefacehugger, their more stealthy and want honorable kills, not overpower the world, they dont fight in armys,

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

cuteface hugger thats what i mean, u answered it yourself, u dont think there are only 3 preds that become men every 100 years, so they have to be doing soemthing else.
on the same note, they must have other species they use to host the xenos.

and yes i agree when they go on The Hunt they dont use vehicles or large weapons. and u cant really beleive what anderscum sed in anything related to his movie anyways.

otangmodsig2.jpg

Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Tha Forum Rules

solo_pred, Undefined, 18 years ago

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah there may have been ships, tanks, and smaller vihicles, but rarely do they get into battles that rough, they fight wars by hunting down the enemy, not charging into battle, though there may have been ocasions were, if all else fails, BLOW THEM UP!!!!!

~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~