lmao for a quick laugh

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

for a pretty funy flash review of AVP go to http://www.legendaryfrog.net/heavy/index.htm click of movies tab and click on the flash titled Senya's Movie Review: Alien vs Predator

defenitly good for a laugh

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

rofl yea, i've seen that one before XD Legendary frog is pretty overrated though :/ i dont think he makes his own flash anymore :C

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I saw that sometime last year. It was funny. It's a pitty that he is looked upon like a god. And that he hasnt come out with a new flash for, Oooh, I'd say a year?

drenton.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

That was great, brightened my day at the early morning lol

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Heydrich, Undefined, 18 years ago

I thought that was a pretty funny cartoon. Not only did it clearly point out the flaws in AVP, but it did so with a humerous slant....just about the only way to view anderscums terrible excuse for what should have been...at least could have been...a really really good movie.

Alien was great, Aliens was even better, Alien 3 left something to be desired, and Resurection was a total abomination to the series....

Iseijin, Undefined, 18 years ago

Oh yeah, I saw that some time last year. It was really well done (as far as flash goes) and as previously mentioned it does point out many faults and errors in the movie in a humorous manner. Not as good as the earlier works, but it still made me chuckle.

iseiginsig7nu.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

it wont let me see it =(

Navyspazsig.jpg
Member of the Balatu Clan.