Knock Out

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I was watching the Alien films again and came across something i didn't figure out. How do the Aliens Knock out their prey so that they can be draged to the hive? Since they only seem to have the wepons to kill their prey?

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

If you beat somthing enough, it will become knocked out. There were some times I didnt get it either, such as in AvP. I clearly saw some one get his head bitten, and he appears later, with a face hugger on his head.

Ye thats true it lead me to think that something could maybe even be facehugged even when dead? Plus how does the Alien knock out the host without serious harm coming to itself especially if its a human with a gun. The Alein would not have a chance to knock it out.

I only have one rule....
We get you sir!!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

A Face-Hugger cannot face-hug a dead being, they might just knock them out by a certain venom in the second jaw. It doesn't have to be a killer venom.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

There is no venom. Their tails, give a good whack at the enemy and they'll be out like a light. Claws, scratch and maw and shock will take over. I belive that when the aliens attack they more or less just put them in shock. And I never saw anybody get their head bitten.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Drenton did, and you don't know if there is a venom or not, niether do I, that's why I said "maybe" there is a venom.

I know, trust me. And who is Drenton?

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

The guy that posted, and I know you don't know for sure knowing I'm your brother, now for the sake of The Jackel, lets please stop this arguement.

No, I thought... sorry Drenton. I thought you meant there was someone in the movie named Drenton. And you don't know me just because were related, just take my word for it. THERE IS NO VENOM.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Okay, I think/know there is and you think/know there isn't so just stop this arguement so me, you, or The Jackel don't get in trouble.

Venom may be a good theory. But the shock again is a problem the only way the Alien could put the victim in shock is to ambush it on its own. Which does happen....wait i think that is also a theory.

The Alien will only knock out and not kill the victim if it surprises it or finds it on its own.

I only have one rule....
We get you sir!!

If you strangle somthing, it goes into a knocked out state, and then you cacoon it. end of Mister Marine. What I dont get it why the face hugger doesnt face hug people righ away, it only does the deed when they wake up.

Predator_Killor, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes.. it seems weird that someone can be stabed in the back of the head and still be alive to be a host.. -.-

Predkillor.jpg
Silent like the night
Striking without warning...
Pray they dont take you alive....

I don't think the facehugger just does it when they are awake they just do it in the films cause its a better shot.

I only have one rule....
We get you sir!!

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

the aliens could always body slam the human LOL or just jump at it from above

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

the time it takes for a chestburster to smash through a host chest, differs from host to host.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Verheiden was head-bitten but he was facehugged nonetheless and he was alive (movement from the hands and breathing)

Halloween Logo re-created by Nick

ghola88, Undefined, 18 years ago

chestburster life support??? Ive been hearing things like chestburster contlling host. is this true???

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

no or else the human host would kill all other humans b4 it hatched

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...
fear is a curse...its time we used it as a weapon...

Yes. but think but the potential hosts!