Drone/Warrior

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

No where in the films is a Drone or Warrior mentioned only in the games so would someone please explai the difference to me?

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

Warriors is the name given to the older drones. A drone is a regulare Xenomorph that pops out of a human host.

Thank you makes sense now

I only have one rule....
Everyone fights. No-one Quits. Do you get me?
We get you sir!!

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think Daveberg wants said that a Drone has a smooth head and when it becomes a Warrior the skin on the head tightens onto the skull.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

The smoothed heads, like on AvP are Drones. As they mature they become Warriors with bony heads, like in Alien 2. (I can't say "Aliens" because it would seem like I mean the creatures)

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Delete this one. PC screw up.

That's what I said, but I have a question about them too. does the head slowly tighten as it matures, or does it just tighten real fast when Mature, and note I *DON'T* mean like the games.

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

Actually, I've seen 2 different theories on this. One theory states that the "Drone" in Alien is more mature than the "Warriors" in Aliens, and that when the Xenos grow, they grow a "cast" over their rib-like cranium, resulting in the Drone. Another theory states that the Warriors are more mature than the Drone, that when the Xenos grow, they lost that smooth cast and reveal their rib-like cranium underneath. I'm more inclined to believe the second one, since the Xeno in Alien has only lived for 24 hours or so, while the Xenos in Aliens has been there since who-knows-when.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

alien warrior ar alpha male more stronger and fast+alien warriors alpha males control over brood

predalien26 of two princes

No, predalien 64, that's not true. If it were, all the aliens in Alien 2 were alpha aliens. I belive that the dome is there for protection, and that is shrinks as the Alien grows older, because the head of the Xenomorph is more fragile that normal when it is younger, so the dome is a protective layer.