Yautja Sports

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I rarely watch sports, but do any of you think Yautja have sports?

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

That's a good question, I'm sure they would probably have some sort of competitive activities on their homeworld. But I'm sure the majority of them would be much more barbaric than a simple sport. They would most likely be very dangerous & risky events, not simple pastime-style sports such as we have, "bloodsports" if u will

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

hmmm very interesting. I never wondered if they had sports. I agree with stalker that theyre would be blood sports and things like hunting sports (you know like relesing a animal and whoever kills it and brings it skull back first wins. Or whoever survived :)

DragonSIg.jpg

Parai, Yautja, 18 years ago

Man i always thoght they had a sport were a powerful prey is releasted in to a area and a small number of predators have to take the prey. the one that kills the beast first wins a clan right to hunt on a plant. something like that.

Parai means perfect hunt

cutm3up, Yautja, 18 years ago

thats a brill idea, gladiator fight for plaent hunting rights

davii-sig1-1.jpg
your cries are in vain, look around you, theyre laughing, at YOU... what will you do? fight to the death, and to the death you will go

I think it wouls be more like a gaint beast vs one Predator in a collosium (Or however you spell it).

Drenton.jpg

I'd like to see yautja supercross! Combat as they fly throught the air! Whateva sports they do have, would involve hunting or fighting for the rights to a solo-hunt or great honour as previously suggested.

This space for lease

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

I was thinking more, 2 Preds fighting each other one-on-one in a small colosseum. Maybe a one-on-one Yautja fighting tournament.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

CuteFaceHugger, Yautja, 18 years ago

Stalkers right i think that the preds have sports that show whos the strongest like the Greeks.I think the Predators have deadly sports

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

DeathLocks, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think they have some kind of a lacrosse sport but with morning star type sticks instead lol..yea but i definitely agree with what stalker said about bloodsports

DEATHLOCKSSIG.bmp.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

Their sport is Hunting silly :P

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

No, they play ping-pong in their homeworld *looks around keeping her poker face* lol

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

killer95, Yautja, 16 years ago

haha the old fashioned predators is going on a hunt the new types is playing alienball just like fotball but its the aliens head that is like an ball lmao hahahahahaha

02121992, Yautja, 16 years ago

ok so that would have an alien head being used as a football.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think this goes too far. I might take Predator more serous than the average audiance but I don't want to know about that stuff. I care more about them still being scary.

tawganator, Yautja, 16 years ago

Not that hard to imageine, I thought hunting us was there sport.