'Predator' or 'Alien' Trivia

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

i found a site with a little trivia from the original Predator movie. post any trivia sites found about either franchises here.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i knew most of this stuff,otang lol \nn/^^\nn/

Coryssig.jpg

Soldier, Yautja, 18 years ago

The costume in Alien had to be repainted frequently because the slime stuff they used washed the paint off.

Geee that had to be really annoying...

poh.jpg
Predators RULE!

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

well i'll check the dvd of P2 again but that is what i thought it said.

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

here is a small bit of Predator 2 trivia to tease you a bit, but then there's more...

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

i stumbled across this this
site. some were intresting.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

you mean predator was a faliure as in not a good movie but still made money? you can read some of this in the hunted too. but van dam also said that trying to jump or anything in the pred suit would cause you to break an ankle or something. and someone did then they modified the suit and got kevin peter hall. also in predator 2 in the scene were the pred gets his arm cut off and is falling off the side of a building is not kevin it is a one armed actor that showed up because kevin was sick or busy.

im.jpg
Stalk, Hunt, Kill

me likey so far. black i dunno why it was regarded as a failure, possibly becuase it didnt have all the hype associated with it. it was more of a sleeper hit that generated a remarkable fan base after the fact.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

actually the one armed actor was hired specially for that scene (it was on "ripey's believe it or not" a few years ago)

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Kevin wasnt sick or busy lol they were just like holy C**p lol the guy was a stunt man and he had one arm like doc said, saw the same deal on ripely's believe it or not.

exteme.jpg

anyone else has soemthing to add? soem of these were fun

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory