Are aliens fire-proof?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Plz fill me in my friend tells me aliens r fireproof, so are they? And if they r does that mean the people in alien besides ripley would have been toast cuz all they have r flamethrowers?

Predators RULE!

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i had a similar thought. i conclude that they fear it like many animals, but it may not actually hurt them. unless they come into contact and realize they can't be hurt by it.

that brings up a thought to why in ressurection, they screech when subjected to the freezing gas as the scientist punishes them when in the holding chamber. they are said to withstand more extreme environments. both fear of fire and fear of cold gas may just be a movie thing.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

they show a fear of fire in all the movies, they screech when in contact to it. the resistance to molten metal maybe down at the molecular level, cuz when exposed to water, it explodes. if its able to resist that heat, it must resist the water's cooling. or maybe jsut a movie thing the director thought it needed

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

They have Fire-Resistant armor on their Bodies, Like in ALIEN 3 the Runner survived the Lava-Acid like liquid and it barely did anything to it

I dont know if this is right, though.

~Another female on Da Site~

26619511777.jpg

~The Alien of The Hive that has Human and Yautja DNA~

lol thanks I knew They were scared of it, I thought I would sound stupid if I said it though thanks again lol

26619511777.jpg

this might sound stupid but i heard that aliens form a temperary "aqua" and they do well in water or some bs like that,iam confused.i heared many different resources on that but all refering to "aqua"xenomorphs.what do u guys know about it with the aliens afraid of fire in mind(trying to keep on topic)

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

In both the alien movies and in the games aliens show fear and weakness to fire, wear it is quit the opposed to predators who don't show fear and fire is almost useless to fight theme with

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

I know I didnt say that, I said it was something that was kinda like it but not exactly that

26619511777.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Frozen - The liquid at the end of A3 was hot lead not lava-acid.
Anyways, we do not know because we have never seen an alien burnt to death before (the chestburster in aliens being an exception)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

uhhhhh so peretty much we can say that fire realy effects the xenomorph? cause iam lost in this confusen.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Yeah.....

Uhhmmm Anyone else?

26619511777.jpg

kill_the_queen, Undefined, 18 years ago

when xenos are young they are not fire proof we see that in a2 but in a2 the queen was hit by riply with a flame fower with no effect so they must grow fire proof as they age

regards
kill the queen

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok, in a nutshell, the aliens have an exoskeleton that can withstand an incredible amount of punishment, down to a primevil level even the most terrifying of beasts in the history of time have been scared of fire, though, the alien itself has the capacity to resist the searing heat and continue to live at full capacity.

The liquid poured over the xenomorph in alien3 was hot lead.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders