pred's trophies

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

when a predator takes a skull and starts cleaning it etc, do you think they remove the brain, or leave it in?

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'll field that one dave. In pred 1 you never actually see him removing the brain, he pulls out a small gun & sprays the skull with some type of steam (probably to cleanse the skull),but in predator 2 you see him place the skull into a small machine & then he uses a lever & a cracking sound id heard. I'm guessing that this is the device which removes the main part of the flesh & skin from the bone, it may also be used to carve a small hole into the skull (as you mentioned earlier) to remove the brain with the small vacuum like tube he is seen using to $uck the excess flesh from the skull, this is most likely the instrument he uses to out the brain as the only other instrument he is seen using is a tool to polish the skull.

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i know what you mean, it maybe a simular type approach like that. I'll have to watch the film again (predator) to see if i'm wrong or not.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i saw that, it must be summit like the bug on starship troopers have(sorry if i'm spamming)

celticwarriorspikeEternalFlame.jpg

If you watch closely in Predator - they remove the brain/blood etc through a pipe inseted into the skull (correct me if i'm wrong, i've not seen the movie for quite some time)

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i was woundering how he takes the brain,cause wouldnt that damage the trophy?hhmmm r u guys talking about when he was gutting billy?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

A small precise hole is created in the back of the skull and the predator inserts the cleaning utility into the cavity....i'm clutching at straws here, i'm sure someone on here is a hardcore predator fan as much as i am of the aliens who could shed more light on the subject.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah,i know all this but i was asking if you guys were talking about when the predator was gutting billy.its very simple to understand if you watch predator2(the greatest one)cause it shows him clean king willies skull in detail.
how do you think they would clean skull without the tools in thier clan ship,do u think they have tools in thier med-kit or comb?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Of course, Predator 1 showed the hunter having a variety of tools when he is cleaning up the trophies in the tree top, most of which i presume could all be compacted and stored away on the body somewhere.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders