Getting Around

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

what other ways do u think yautja hunters and clans get around as far as travling and moving through hunting grounds,getting through tight and hard places to reach?do u think that they might use the grapplehook like in avp1 for comp?

letting u know that this isnt a topic on vehicles.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i believe part of the hunting ritual is to travel without any type of yautja mechanical transportation. they may probably hitch rides on vehicles like trains and stuff if they have to, but they stay out of site, possibly on the roof just like pred 2.

as far as getting to hard to reach areas. i'm sure they have some tools to help out, like grappling hooks as you say. they are very resourceful beings, they may simply climb vertical objects without any azzistance who-zo-ever.
(lol at word censor)

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

sweet thanks,has anyone maby noticed a grapple hook on any of the predators,maby on their medcomp kits or anything,i think i might stay up and watch all three predator films tonight to find out lol call me a geek if u must

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I remember that youve said youve played Predator: CJ in that one Level, the Predator climbed onto Lucracia's (bad spelling) Hover Car to get to where he needed to go, like what Otang said, they use Other things to transport to places butI dunno if thats right

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

It could be something else, Anyone else?

26615490093.jpg

yeah,i think they use everything they can,but yet again the grapple hook sounds interesting

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Yea that sounds good lol

26615490093.jpg