Dreads?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i heard many theroies on the predator's dread locks and iam not sure witch is right,right now i perfer that all that u see is a bunch of heavy dreads that r just dreads,i dont believe that there r hair bound together,i think that it is just a little stupid soundeing do to the thickness of the dreads and just how the dreeem

so what do u guys think?

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i definitely think each is one strand, but it does have those binders down the length of each dread. hmm

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

yeah i guess your right

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

i heard that if the predator even flinches or makes a face they must start over and then they are allowed to hunt once it is completed. (sorry if it is off topic) like these people somewhere i forgot they have to get a huge tatoo all over their face before they are considered an adult. like predators must get hair or whatever braided to become a hunter.

Yeyinde of Balatu

lol that would be uhhhhh interesting i guess lol
but seeing how predators are,they take care of them selves and are orginized in my opinion.so yautjas would have no problem with any kind of health problem besides getting killed by a xenomorph or somefin lol

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

that no one could answer cuz we dont know the science of yautjas and their hair and so on.u get me?

cory-sig.jpg

ya i get you that would be funny if a pred got lice and started scratching with his wristblades

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

They are 1 strand. If you look close enough, not every hair is braided. And one person was right about the pain, they feel their hair like a finger, they just can't move it like one. The braids are there lisence to hunt, during the ritual, if they make one scream when putting on the braid, they have to take the braid off and start over with that one.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

well they cant be tightly bound hair cause if u look closly each one comes from it's own part of the head. there are theese little circular bases at the bottom that each one grows from.
beond that your guess is as good as mine

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

i am not sayin i think it is true i just read it

Yeyinde of Balatu

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

More than likely, each dread is one strand. If you look close enough, you can see that the dreads are smooth, and you can also see the same smooth kind of hair on the face. If it were hair braided together, don't you think it would have come apart in combat? Seems unlikly to me. But again, this is only my oppinion. Still, if anyone has info contering that, it would be cool to see.

deathdrop.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I've heard multiple theories on this, I have heard from some that it is in fact tentacles, not hair. There is also the theory that they have to endure he slow, painful braiding process & have to restart if they show pain. I personally think that it is hair but that it is long, thick strands of hair

stalker.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

well the bands around the dreads are mostly likly decoration (like rings).and if they are just big hairs then can we really call them dreads

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thermobg4.jpg

ye,i was just saying.imagen what it would look like if they had hair like us,whitch is some thories

cory-sig.jpg

i dont like those thories.the predators have large starins of hair with the apearance of dread locks.if u think about it,the dread brading thing was made up,the creatures never ment to have them braded hair....sorry for my horrible spelling

cory-sig.jpg

despite what books and other sites say i think each dreadlock is one strand of hair. they look smooth to me. in close ups, facial hair on the forehard looks the same, one smooth hair follicle, only shorter. whatever they are, you can't argue they look bad azz

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Ghostwind, Undefined, 18 years ago

LOL..yeah i alaways wondered about that..like in other sites they say there tightly dreaded hair..but they look like one strand of hair..

well if it is braided hair that's some skill, man. unless they are somehow fused together as part of the ritual, like with heat or soemthing.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I believe the Ritual thing the most but the little spikes on the head could be a growing form of the Dread Locks, or something like that

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~