City Hunter VS Celtic

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok,who do u think would win,just for fun.....

battle area:jungles and facility

of course,city hunter is my all-time fav so i will go with him

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

He isnt over-Confident either lol sorry if that offended some of you, I just think City-Hunter would win, look at that huge Skull in his Rack, It might of been from a Groty or even something larger/ more dangerous. Thats not the only reason too lol

~Another female on Da Site~

27322134138.jpg

~Kainde Amedha of The Hive~

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

City hunter, look at his trophies and no he wont lose even with one hand because he can easily sneak up on bruting @sshole celtic and bye bye...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

lol yep,u got it.man,that would sweet to see them fight,even though theres no reason but think how narly it would to see them knucking each other into walls and taring each other's throats out..lol =)

Hunt for Honor,Hunt for Glory,Hunt for the Moon
cory-sig.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

but city hunter only has 1 hand now i probably would lose. if u mean he has 2 hands then he would win

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya city pred still tried to win against danny with 1 hand! that shows determination and he was blooded.

bwsig.jpg

Gut The Newborn

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

pred 2 (city hunter) would be laughing at celtic's pitiful attempts to survive. Pred 2 was cunning & tactical, celtic was a lumbering, hulking dumb@$$, city hunter was far more experienced & much more cunning, celtic wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes against him

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Even if Any of them were to die they would blow thereself up taking the other with them lol

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

lol i guess,just tryen to have fun :)

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

it would be a really close match..there both just so friggen powerful

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

i think that city hunter would be faster than celtic so he would have anvantage..MAHAHAHHAHA

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

i dunno...celtic took off pritty fast when idiot face removed the plasmacaster

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

no matter,he didnt use his caster much but he still killed many than celtic.

with my facts and thoughts i think that city hunter had more charastics than celtic,sneaky and deadly as in how he sluaghtered pple head on.

celtic just had the bad@ss cocky charastic were he went head on to anything so that gave him his death wish...that would be interesting to see yautjas fight,especialy city hunter and celtic

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Ghostwind, Undefined, 18 years ago

I would have to go with City hunter, but at the same time..city hunter wears less armor. HE did have a hard time with Danny Glover...well that way becuz Danny tricked him into thinking he was dying and beside pred only had one hand..so i think city hunter would win against Celtic Pred

yes,o yeah plus city hunter was blooded and he was on his frist hunt on humans.to proove he was blooded he had a worrior alien trophy in his trophy rack...mahahahah

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

worgen158, Undefined, 9 years ago

but guy you forgot that celtic is a teen and they were on they quest to become real predator, and city hunter is a professional who has a lot of trophys

DeathWraith, Undefined, 9 years ago

Yo, bro, this thread is from before I was here, that's disrespectful.

Ok, sorry but i dont understand what is disrespectful.

skull_ripper, Undefined, 9 years ago

The reason posting in this thread could be considered disrespectful is because it is a thread from 2005, it is a loooooooong dead thread is all, though I would guess you probably didn't realize this when you posted.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 9 years ago

No I meant it was disrespectful because it implies that there was a time before me. Was just making the jokes since I thought it would get locked pretty fast, don't mind me, carry on.

Ok i understand and I am really sorry. But I just found this site and this was my first post.