Queen VS Celtic,Chopper,and Scar

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

what do u think would of happen if chopper,celtic,and scar sirvived and had to fight the queen together after killing the hive and gathering thier plasma casters?........................................................hhmmm i think maby one or two would die before the queen would.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

if they intended to kill the queen, no match, yautja wouldnt break a sweat using their plasma casters

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

yeah cause if the home-made spear effected the queen imagen what they can do ALL ALIVE with thier casters and so on..

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

but they probably wouldn't use their plasma casters cause of their honor and whatnot. they'd probably kill it with melee weapons.

xenoslayermod.bmp.jpg

yeah...they would prolly use thier casters when they needed it or............................................u know how scar used everything he had on it and didnt care for the honor,well hhmmm maby thats another one of anderson's mistakes...hhmm i dunno

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Ghostwind, Undefined, 18 years ago

What makes you think he didn't care for the Honor. I would believe there is alot of Honor in Fighting A Queen With only weapons of unblooded. Even in Death There is Honor. He would be Remembered, That is like Imortality. He fought to the End. But yeah if all survived they wouldn't have to much of a problem bringin the Queen..especially with there Plasma Castors

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

hard to tell if they used melee weapons, at least 1-2 of them if not all of them would probably die since they were unbloods, not to mention dumb@$$es. If they used their casters the queen would be paste in a heartbeat without doubt

stalker.jpg

well it looked like he didnt care much for honor when he hurried and threw everything he had,i think other hunters would enjoy it's hunt and take his skills instead of sluaghting it's prey.

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Yeah.....but quicknes shows alot of skill..besides he was only the one capible of fighting the Queeen...And also the queen sorta just came out no where..lol so he had to think fast.

i guess,beinoung blood and all,i still think other predators would of done better

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Yeah i agree...becuz he wasn't prepared to fight a queen. But i i'm sure an Elder or Blooded or warrior would know what to do. The predator might have had abetter chance he was the one stalking the queen..then he would beable to plan his attack.

yeah,good to hear u agree...

btw:u should join a clan,its a lot of fun

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

what makes u think that the melee weapons didnt do any damage,if u remember lex's spear gave the queen a struggle.

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Ya the meele weapons would be a great factor

Predators RULE!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

none of them were ready to face a queen, if chopper got in a lucky swing with one of his armblades then he could probably take the queens head clean off, but let's face it, celtic, chopper & scar were all idiots. Even though they were unbloods they were just really dumb. The queen would have knocked them all on their @$$es with one swing of her tail. An elder would be a completely diff story altogether & I have no doubt that a single elder could take down a queen, but those three.....

stalker.jpg