flying alien

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in an alien book earth hive thre is a flying alien on the aliens home planet it was cool it said it looked like a reagular alien except it had leatery wings like the aliens skin

(i mean steel like skin)

if the alien is built so strong andskilled (survival wise) does that mean it has enemys on its home world

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Wings with them flying would make it less scary and it would need a different design for it because what about the Breathing Pipes? they would need to disapear, im ok with that but i dont want them to be replaced with Wings

lol sorry just my opinion
Yes, they are on the 65 percent side that they have enemies on their Home world but a stronger Hive because of the MOTHER

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

breathing pipes thats the spikes on the back r u sure

(not saying your wrong)

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

There was several threads on this i think, maybe just one or two but i remember that most poeple who knew about the Xenomorph alot including me said they were for breathing, I dunno but that's what some people on here said who knew about it longer than me

~Another female on Da Site~

26420583176.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

i always tought it was for scaring potential predato (not pred) to make it look bigger or something

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

The dorsal tubes on the back are for filteration of gas and liquid elements that are turned into a mix of chemicals that fuel the aliens system.

And please - no flying aliens, it's just not right......

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

I knew Dave wouldn't be crazy about this thread... ;) But yeah, flying aliens are just too stupid to be taken literally, at least in my oppinion.

deathdrop.jpg

lol, you know me too well my old friend.....

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

i dont see way you guys dont like the flying alien idea,if you seen the artwork it seems very creepy and cool at the same time.:)

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Mainly, i dont like the idea of expanding the alien universe with these wacky crossbreeds, it's just solely for the purpose of drawing extra cash for the franchise and aiming the series at a younger audience - as soon as fox studios dropped the rating from 18 to 15 - the franchise went down hill - take this forum for example, most of the members are really young and hardly know anything about the alien or predator films, but because they've seen AVP they think they're hardcore fans.....*drifts off in another ramble......*

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ok,i see what u mean now,but dont think i think like that :).

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

As Dave said, a lot of people that come here have only seen AVP and haven't had the oppertunity of seeing the originals, which is a shame.

deathdrop.jpg

well i know what dave means,and i understand but i just want u guys to know iam not like that,i have been into predators and aliens before the games even came out.

plz understand

coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei