Why do predators skin take skulls and fight hand to hand for cer

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Some one tell cause i am really confused about that cause i remembered that in pred 1 after the pred took a look at Dutchs hhead it fought him hand to hand for his skull.

We"re on a express elevator to hell
GOING DOWN!!

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol i know ive watched it and looked for anything different for a long time now, ive noticed that

But since the blooding thing was made after that and the Honor was a more important part of the Yautja a few years later i think but i dont care if im wrong, im a Xenomorph =D

~Another female on Da Site~

25917090637.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

They skin and hang for trophies to either warn others, say that the Area they are in is theres to hunt or for more Honor

The Reason they dont take skulls after killing it with his Plasma Caster or Spear Gun is because they only Take their skull after one-on-one combat

~Another female on Da Site~

25917090637.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

skulls=trophies

plus fighting hand to hand would give you bigger praise then just shooting someone. it brings you more honor and shows how skillfull you are.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

they like to show off thier pride

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

frozen in predator, it took jesse ventura's body from the body bag. so he still wanted it even after killing him with the shoulder caster. then when he cleaned the indian's skull he opened his sack and he had a skull there with a plasma shot thru the forehead, i believe it was the black dude's skull. that indicates he still takes them. the real answer is that a yautja takes a skull of those he thinks worthy. he didnt take the first set of ranger's skulls in predator only dutch's squad who were better trained anyways. it didnt take the druggie's skulls in predator 2, only the cop's skulls, they were worthy opponents. he took king willy's head too.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

mac was the black guy and i think they prefer hand to hand combat and only took blain and mkull after he shot them to conserve energy for dutch

Lose your skin, lose your skull, one by one the sack is full ~IRON MAIDEN~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

We have only actually seen the pred claim trophies from prey which he has killed in a close range fight. I know about the skull with the hole through it but maybe it could've been a skull from a previous hunt. In pred 1 Billy stood up to the predator with only a knife, he died a horrible death but the predator considered that an honourable & brave challenge from another warior so he took his skull. The same thing happened in ppred 2 with King Willie & Jerry, they both fought back in close range combat, the predator is seen taking both of their skulls. The predator, to me anyway, only sems to make trophies out of prey which put up an honourable fight & which have the guts to stand up to it, 1 on 1. There's hardly any honour in taking a trophy of prey which you just shot while they were unaware. As for the skinning & hanging, the preds use that as an indimidation tactic, to strike fear into the heart of their prey, it makes the hunt more interesting, it'd put the $#its up anything to see their own kind skinned & hanging upside down. It's is also used to show their hunting territory, to ward off rival hunters, letting them know that this is their preferred hunting ground.

stalker.jpg

RIP, Undefined, 18 years ago

the reason the pred in pred 1 removed his armor was because he felt as though Dutch was a very worthy opponent. so in the caes of his honor he removed his armor and took him hand to hand.

damn.jpg

yeah,he thought it would be more honorable and fair sence dutch didnt have any weapons

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

That's wat I like about the predators they fight fairly and honorably (excluding the badbloods)

Predators RULE!