chestbursted - and loving it!

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey peoples this may sound impossible but can't anyone survive being chestbursted? None off the vital organs are damaged, as the heart is on the left. Only the ribs are broken. My cousin was chestbursted and he's great!

contary to popular belife your hart isant on the left its in the midal it onle feels like its on the left becaus of the left ventrical that beets realy hard to poosh blood right the way round your body

Balatuclansig.jpg

well its hard to say,not sure about this one,lol

HERE U GO JO,

http://home.zonnet.nl/Angry_Angel2/Avatars/AngryAngel/Alien/predator.gif

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

maybe, i always thought about that myself. preds possibly, for humans its a high possibility that they will die unless they get imidiate attention.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

naw i don't think so. there is too much trauma to the ribs, not too mention the bloodloss. not possible to survive, it not ment to be survivable.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

i could imagen that its possiable for a yautja.

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON
coryssig.jpg Guan-thwei

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I really doubt it, the chestburster not only shatters the sternum (breastbone) which would most likely be an instant kill anyway, it also chews & bites it's way through your internal systems just before it breaks through your ribcage, so I doubt anything could survive a chestbursting

stalker.jpg

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

No u would die the rib cage supports our organs and if it cracked and smashed our organs would be flooping all over the place and we would die

Sig by Celtic102, Photoshop cs 2 Creation .:Celtic-Designs:.

Graphic Carnage *Finally finshed*

I thought the embryo goes through your throat and matures inot a chestburster and eats your organs for nutrients and busts out of your chest bye eating and tearing through your flesh and bones.

Predators RULE!

scar774, Undefined, 18 years ago

how was your cousin chestbursted???

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA
scar.png

Well, he went to Pattaya in Thailand and there he went deep into the forest area and he found a kind of escape pod with a strange kind of flower in it. He got close, thinking he discouverd rafflesia when suddenly mr crab jumped and facehugged him. Its a good thing my aunt found him, but then this evil ravager attacked her which chestbursted from my cousin. luckily my cuzin had piles, so the ravager died seconds later. My cousins fine, but he can't even go swimming without being stared at.