Sacrificial Slab in ALIEN

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

Okay, this is just a wild guess that occured to me moments ago. The thing that the Space Jockey was laying on and the huge gun-like thing over its head could have been an early Yautja design for the sacrificial slab. It's probably not true, I'm not quite sure for myself, but the Derelict Ship might have actually have been of Yautja design. In the original script for Alien, it was a pyramid. That's where Paul Anderson based part of his idea for AvP on. Could Space Jockeys have been the Yautja's original form of Xenomorph host? And could the thing over the Jockey's head have produced an egg with its tittering contents? Any ideas?

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

hmmm i never thought of that, perhaps you are right... it WOULD make sense. good question though!

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

And when the Jockey was found alot of sites if been to said that it had it's rib cage broken going outwards

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

if i remember correctly it said that in the movie too

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

The Alien information on this site about the Dereict stated a theory that the Jockeys may have been in service to the Predators. They could have transported their eggs. But the ship still might be some ancient Yautja building used for blooding hunts.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep But not many people pay attention to that lol not that i know of

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

lol well i do. i think it's possible. either the jockeys worshipped the preds as gods, or the preds put aliens inside them without their permission.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

this specualtion, this mystery is part of the attraction to both species and will probably never be answered. soemthings are better left unanswered as the saying goes.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

very confusing but yet a very good question. hard to answer but easy to think about very confusing.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Yeah, it is confusing, but I think it is very logical.

Blood-Bath3.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that the space jockeys have no conections with predators what-so-ever, and that gun like thing he was sitting on was a beccon emmiter of somekind.

pred_sig2.png

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

we can sit here and make assumptions and guesses to where the jockes come from or where the eggs came from or did they worship predator's ect. but the truth is we wont know untill we see it on the cinema screen.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

Untitled-1.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

there are a few reasons i would disagree with this. the first is there were no dead face hugges nearby. second it was a spaceship rather than a building suggesting it was used for transporting the eggs rather than the actual hunt itself. thirdly one of the people who discover the jockey say it grew over the chair wich to me would mean it had been in the chair most of its life. and lastly there were a sh!t load of eggs enough for many hunts.

but as previously stated by other members this is all just speculation.

"This time the B!tch Is Back