Predator wrist blades

Dalkar, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey guys did you ever notice that as the wristblades get longer they seem to get closer together. I mean in pred 1 Dutch's head could fit in between the blades but in AVP the ones Scar uses are like 2 inches apart. Do you think this there is some reason for this or is just a directors prefference?

Death is only the Beginning

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think they can seperate half way out because the Wristblades have sections on them
Anyone else have anything? Or.. does anyone remember if there was a topic kind of like this before?

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well on pred 1, when JH put the blades aroud Dutch's head, when he pulled them back up he moved them to where it seemed the blades spread apart a an effect of the type of blades.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah I Think they can spread out after they reach a certain point because when predator is runnig along the branch towards dillan he bring them out and there perfectly normal. and when he traps dutch with them they strech apart so i think they can strech out..

I Am A Lone Hunter But Able To Work In Groups...

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Frozenalien and Cloaked Hunter you took the words right out of my mouth.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

structually speak my freind, that right, as spans in crease, spacing needs to be closer, as to work as one big blade instead of two easy broken ones.

the blades in predator 1 were tricked out. i think they are positionable soemhow. but i'd rather see them rigid and not poseable.

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

no the predator made his Wristblades sread out , and when he pulled them back they went closer together again.

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea i know the Predator modified them soemwho. from what i have seen and read, they have lots of control over what they use. they are smart mofo's

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

srry for waste of space but its to bump down freakos posts

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 18 years ago

restoring order of forms srry for waste of space

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)