alien respiritory system

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

Ok, I know that the xenos take in whatever is around them, and then filter out the bad stuff through the spiracles on their backs. But why does the Queen in Aliens make a breathing sound? And did the ones in Resurrection have lungs and spiracles because of the air they expelled and the fact that they could breathe underwater?

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

site's pretty good scar. drone, are you saying that the xenos take in air, filter out the waste products with the tubes, run the air through their bodies, and then breathe it out?

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

Scar_Predator, Undefined, 19 years ago

My website:www.freewebs.com/avp2-movie

I would like Alien Res's aliens they are mush more computer and pupper then other alien movies and alien vs. predator. :)

daveberg-468x60.jpg

does the expulsion of air after an intake of air just power the secondary jaws? and on the essays, it says the reason the res xenos expel air is because they have an abnormal amount of human DNA.

that doesn't totally answer my question. if you're refering to the anchorpoint essays, i already knew that part, as you and i said they filter out the bad stuff through the tubes on their backs. But why does the Queen in Aliens breathe in and breathe out? And the aliens in Res also breathed out, but they used the tubes to breathe underwater.

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

its just a joke bud. yea but seriously the xenos are quite the amazement.

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

I just asked

Policeman?

Why would you consider me that?

no you naughty policeman

its from all the websites I have been to and essays that I have read on the xenomorphs anatomy.

Did you just make that up?

aliens breathe through the parasitic tubes witch is broken down in their acid bloodstream to give them energy thus letting them live in any condition. they make niose by the air they breathe in. they have a voice box. did I answer your question

Again I don't know...

maybe it has both lungs and spiracles

In aliens the movie is old and so they might had a bit of trouble controlling the alien queen so who knows.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

the aliens in resurrection had an abundance of human DNA in their systems thus giving them a closer biological structure to that of a human respiratory system, the primary use of oxygen for the alien is to power the secondary jaws, think of it like an air rifile, those things are damn powereful by just using oxygen to power them.

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Whats that mean?

daveberg-468x60.jpg

yea thats what I am saying avpfreak.

Thanks AVPFREAK he he. :)

daveberg-468x60.jpg

when they take in the air it comes out of their mouths answering ur questions about the queen