predalien clan

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

can i make a clan for predaliens plz

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah I know what u guys mean, I've seen alot of "ghost members" come & go. Since the doc took over balatu it hasn't been happening though. Most of our members are regular posters, there are only a couple who hardly come on anymore. Predalienhunter- predaliens aren't a different species, they are still aliens & there's no need for a seperate predalien clan

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

i try and post every day or at least 5 days of the week. but i probably wont be posting too much until i get internet at moms. dont have it there because i moved. i have it here though so ill be on alot tomorrow.

Yeyinde of Balatu

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yes, that is true Dave.
Well, I appreciate your honesty on the subject. Thanks for everything mate.

angusnewsig.jpg
Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

predalienhunter, i see that u are a noobie. read all the topics at the top of the forum in blue. there is much information on this forum including the rules. if the rules arent followed, three warnings are given then banned. we just want you to have fun.

at this time no new clans are needed sorry.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

No more clans will be made, we already have 5, most of which are in need of regular posting members as in my opinion and clan rul - i don't tend to take members into the clan unless they are what i would deem to be 'reliable'

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey why dont you ask P to merge the pred clans together and the xeno clans together eg.
Hive + Shadow Serpents = Shadow Hive
Hunters Moon + Balatu = Balatu Moon (or something with a word from each clan name)
as for the clan leaders, when merged there wil be two leaders each clan but that is just me and if it is too much I wont be offended its just IMO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

Nice idea Nick, but, in my opinion i wouldn't want to do that. My reason? Well, no offence intended but i only take reliable and regular posters in my clan, people who i can trust and get along with, from what i see with the other clans, most just take any old member without even giving them any form of screening process or anything, and most recruits end up being ghost members and never come back, or at worst, really akward and troublesome, i wouldn't want that for the HIVE. In my opinion, the HIVE has always been the most reputable of the clans and has always up-held good standard, that's the way i hope to keep it.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

^ Absolutly. I was way too nice with Hunter's Moon and look what happened. I wound up handing the clan over to celtic because I couldn't take the aggrivation. It has been stated many times that there will be no more clans. Why is that so hard for people to understand? Also, how many times must it be said the Predaliens are just xenos anyway?

deathdrop.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well, I'm aware my Shadow Serpents hasn't had the popularity of the Hive, Dave. But I think we've done a good job with what we were given. If you remember the clan was officially dead when I took it over. And I do have some reliable members now, whom I get along with and trust.
Yes, I don't set my standards as high when letting people into the clan, basically because I have no choice. The only way I will find reliable and trusting people is by giving them a chance.
I believe I am a nice leader, and I respect and trust my fellow Alien fans. But that doesn't mean my clan is unruly and misbehaves. In the seven months I've been clan leader, I've only banned one member.
I'm sorry if this sounds rash at all Dave, but those comments seemed to be directed at myself.
Thank You, -Angus.

angusnewsig.jpg
Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

Hey, no need to apologise Angus, i have no discrepency with you outright, you have the right to say whatever you wish as i respect your statements being you're one of the more higer ranking members of his place. I can't really target your clan angus as i haven't heard too much from it's members, but over the weeks i have heard complaints from several members in their respective claying how they contain troublesome and unreliable members, in my opinion i always thought clans were only for respected and worthy members, you can assatain this before even taking them into the clan room by watching their progression after joining the site. Many people here think i'm stern and run a tight ship, but it's done nothing but favours for me in that respect as i've never had any problems with the clan members i recruit. I think all clan members need to be more carefull about who they take in, as i'm sure you realise, most people just like the idea of being in a clan, and then a week later just dissapear and never come back.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

sorry i always tougt that predaliens wrer a cross speices and if i could i would come on every day except my comp freezes and shuts down for days at a time and i gotta do home work first

but im truly a die hard alien pred fan i got all the movies im trying to collect all the magazines and booka sorry

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

its cool predalien hunter, no hard feelings.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory