thermo nuclear explosion....

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

do you think the explosion radius of hadleys hope being destroyed also took out the derelict spacecraft? or do you think it still lurks on acheron, waiting to be discovered.....

avpdrone.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Scar_Predator, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Dave you mean the queen was some where else??

daveberg-468x60.jpg

aliens evolved, just like humans did. i dont like the theory of the aliens being a creation of another species even though it does make a lot of sense.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

My site:www.freewebs.com/avp2-movie/
My club site:www.freewebs.com/avp-club/

I wonder how aliens were created.Alien is very funny.The alien look so freak and funny too!!!!

daveberg-468x60.jpg

you cant hear the warning as such, but i've read from many sources that the space jockey in the chair inside the derilect ship was the one who recorded the message in his final minutes before death....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

well, it wasnt really a HIVE, more a containment chamber the jockeys used to keep the aliens in, there were only eggs, no queen, the story was along the line of the jockey was transporting the cargo of eggs to an unknown destination when the ship hit a meteor shower which punctured the hull and destroyed the conatinment system holding the alien eggs, the eggs hatched and began to slowly impregnate the crew killing them all off, just before the ship crashed on acheron the last space jockey recorded a warning beacon telling all space travelers not to go near the ship.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Wow dave how did ya know?I watched it but i can't hear the talking.But i watched it only.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

true enough, from what i've read, the ship had moved position over the years as it was situated near three large volcanoes that constantly erupting, moving the ship along with the lava flow, if the ship could withstand that then who knows....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I wonder how that weird ship landed.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

well if the ship survived, its bound to be found somewhere. depending on how strong the ship was of course, it might be able to survive a blast of energy that big, though i doubt it.

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~
DONUTSIG.jpg

Yeah,in it was a hive but i didn't saw the queen

daveberg-468x60.jpg

well, ya have to remember scar, that the crew of the nostromo didnt know about the existance of the aliens, they just went there to investigate the strange ship, later on in the film, Ripley discovers that the 'distress' call from the derilect ship was actually a 'warning' telling all to keep away from the ship - that warning was recorded by one of the space jockeys.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i'm actually wondering why the company never sectioned off that part of the planet and conducted research and experiments on the lone ship to try and determine its origins and to study/capture some of the aliens for use in their oh so important bio-weapons division.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yup i am.

daveberg-468x60.jpg

you talking about the first movie yeah?

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Dave did you see alien,the guys were stupid and Ripley's friends took the guy to the ship.That was really stupid.But they had to did that because i like the killing part!

daveberg-468x60.jpg