Note to members about clans and sig music

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

If you defect from a clan or leave, you will under no circumstances be alowed to come back into it, once you walk, you walk for good, part of joining a clan is showing your loyalty to a certain species and a certain group of people, it's your choice if you wish to leave but i will not allow any members who defect from the HIVE to come back in.

Just because your 'football team' doesn't do well or gets a quiet spell doesn't make you switch teams does it? Exactly, no it doesn't. If you leave, don't bother coming back, you wont be welcome.

So those who have decided to defect but think they can come back anytime they wish had better make their minds up by today.

----------------------------------------------

As far as music in your sig goes - that's a huge no no. Use your heads please, not everyone has high speed internet, by having music in your sigs you slow the site down incredibly. Anyone from today caught using music in sigs or profiles will be given an official warning.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Well dave i know that i left the hive and all but i still hope we can still be freinds and i am sry for leavin the hive sry for that man hope you can forgive me m8 :(

1 Spear (Acid proof),1 Side arm blade (Acid proof),1 right hand Wrist blade,1 lvl2 right hand mounted Plasma caster,Medium armour.

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

hey ok ok it was a bad idea but i though the site needed some sound also i dont know what u are on about nick u gave everyone else the script for it

Fading-Predators.jpg
Grpahic Carnage

>

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

dangit.. i can see his point and why he is so strict with it, but why did you want to switch to a pred during the rpway?

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Yes celtic mainly because after all, he is a mod, and we're supposed to set a firm example to others on the site.

I'm running 3mb too but even so, the addition of the music in the sig still gives the site a lag, even with high speed connections.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

I see wot u are geting at dave with the clan thing and i realy didnt think that it would be such a problem i have showen alot of my loyilty to the hive and this is wot i get just because i wonted to be a pred for the rpg thanx dave but with that aterchude i dnt think i will be joining the hive agian if that is how you react sry il just have to find some one else then
i dnt think i deserve that because i realy do like the hive and all the ppl in it all i wanted to do was be a prd for this rpg then i was goin to go back but now i cant i got to stay in hunters moon

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yes my 3mb broadband broke down (ISP wont give after moving house)

P.S. Dave are you refering to celtic102 in particular? and also one fact to consider is that it might be annoying to some and for the weak hearted oh-well

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

28k!!!! damn nick, sorry buddy, well at least now everyone else will be removing their sig sounds.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yes it (sig music) slows me down because I use 28k connection

i wont let you back in the HIVE because you've stabbed the whole clan in the back along with mavrick, you cant just go changing whenever you feel like it, this has no reflection on whether i like you or not so stop worrying, you're a friend but i cant have people just leaving an coming back whenever they wish, it's just not on.

I only take loyal members into my clan, through thick and thin they should support the clan and stay with them, not jump ship just because they feel like it, see what i mean?

Bottom line, this applies to everyone - you leave the HIVE, you leave for good.

i gave both you and mav a few days to think it over, but you both obviously chose to turn your backs on the HIVE and become predators. Like i said, i support the Phoenix suns basket ball team, just because they have a poo season doesn't mean to say i'm gonna jump ship and support the chicago bulls instead, it's all about loyalty.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

*sigh.

I'm so soft.

Katam, Mav, i'll give you both a day to make your final choices, if you stay as preds, then you'll be out of the HIVE, for good.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Yes i am sry for stabing the hive in the back and it wont happen agian i promise i wish to come back for good pleaseeeeeeeeeee :D

I know (And people think i'm unfair....pppffttt)

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Well, that leaves Mav.....it's up to you.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

im 100% sure dave im very sure bout that :D as one last time im sry for leaving

OK katam, i'll hook you up. Make sure you have made the right choice my friend, i want you to be 100% sure.

newberg.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

am sorry am pred through and through i changed fore the reson that bairly anye 1 in the hive spoce to me i no ur probably gona say that its all the time diforances and stuf but there is times av been on and thers been pultapal hive members on and no 1 speecs to me .... wair as the ppl am with now speec to me all the time i no it may sound pothetic that thats my reson fore changing but some 1 to talk to meen a hell of a lot more to me than a strong clan in the RPGs thancs anye way dave i hope i can stay in contact with the fyew ppl in the hive that did speec to me

and am sorry that u feel like i stabed u in the back i didant meen to ofend or insult anye 1 by leaving the whole thing just wasant worcing

Balatuclansig.jpg