Pred tech

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

There has been not much descution on the preed tech like how there weapons ect work and wot they are made of ect ect so this topic has been made for every one to use to discuse pred tech in general

so il get us started

how do u think the preds have such good tech like cloak and how do u think it works

i think it works by fibres wot happence is on oe side of the fibre it takes the image of its sorondings and then projests it on the other side to make you think it is see through but it actuly isint

complicated i know lol so talk away ppl

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ye lol

also another qestion about the spear how does it retract and extende without a power source that doesnt run out how do u think that works the same with the wrist blades ect ect

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

the japanese are working on a stealth cloak like the preds have. so far they have got some parts transparent, but not as good as the pred's, but still great

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

ya like bending the light around himself

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

or the disk it seem when he was finishing the pred it sounded like a spinind blade when it wasnt moving. that mAY HAVE NOT MADE SENCSE

"This time the B!tch Is Back

wot power source do u ppl think the preds use do u think they just use electricity or do u think they have there own kinda of pwoer source that they made ?

i think they use some weird power supply like that charge amiter on the AVP2 game

spike15.jpg

i think they are the aquivilent to saringes, with a medicain on the blade

spike15.jpg

i know that some pred tech is sharpend by laser which make it realy easy to cut through things so it could make things kinda more stream line and the noise from the disc is just the way the disc had been sharpend by the laser or sumthin

how do you ppl think there masks work with the visions and stuff ?

thats a good qestion i think they seem to have alot of visions in there mask how do you think that works ?

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yautja vision--well sensors pick up various forms of information from the surrounding environment, either heat, infared signitures, ultra violet rays, bioelectric current, and possibly other data. the information is then broadcast from the mask to the yautja using tiny screens where the 'eyes' of the mask are located.

the cloak system can be sistem of miniature cameras that pick up the light, and trnasmitted to 'screens' on the other side. these screens are not the typical t.v. screens, but much smaller and thinner, enuff to be worn as a complete system running in small electrical impulses. similar to the way an octopus uses its specialized skin to camoflage itself. becuase it uses small electrical impulses, water makes it malfunction, maybe thats why they dont function in water. my two cents

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

cool idea on that otang m8 :D eny more ideas on eny qestions iv ask and if you have qestions of your own feel free to ask :D

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

holy shnickeys lol the japanese are making the claokin device where can i get info. sry about off topic

A new trophy to my collection

i edited my post....

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

very good thery there otang well cool :D keep this comin in ppl these are great idea's that ppl have about pred tech :D

i think the weapons such as the spear and the wrist blades work with a kinda of solinoid(kinda lock mechanisim its on car doors and stuff)but the spear and wrist blade would need some kinda power pack of sum kind to make it work

the vision things in the mask are very clever in a way i think they have a kinda slide mechanism in there mask that flips out as they change the vision like they are all stord in the side of the mask and with a click of a button the vision the pred wants flips out

and the cloak an the actual pred i think has somthing to do with there thermo neting some how

good point

oh and how do u think they heal them selfs with thuoghs knifes they seem to have realy good medical eqiupment

the vision i think is more simple than that, it could be displayed on one screen only, no need for other screens to slide. the power source can be anything for nuclear, to elctrical, bioelectrical, or kinetic. the blades on the spear or combi stick can be actuated using magnetic fields or hydralics. the only thing that does puzzle me is the way a smart disk works, how was it able to be thrown and returned in the same trajectory. and its cutting power, whoa.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

ye the cuting power is easy all weapons are sharpend by a laser so there blade is so thin the actual blade stops on the very smallest atom whch make's it so sharp and power full thats why it can cut through enything lol but the power source of the weapons ect i have not much ideas on them and your probly right bout the visions they probly would be alot simpler its just my little idea lol :D