An idea for the site

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hey i have just had a thought which might work on the site we could have a qiuz thing to realy see how much ppl know bout avp just a surgestion eny ppl got eny idea's/views on this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

it wouldnt work ppl would cheat of other ppl by looking at replys

A new trophy to my collection

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh my god the spellling aaah! lol. good idea katam. bring it up after the rpg is over, but give some time to recuperate, poor bug hunts hand will be sore (dont ask)

edit: no prob katam

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

hmmm well how bout yuo get like an email or somthin of your score like if u set it up like a proper qiuz not just like a topic but a proper area were yuo do the qiuz and your score could be given in by email of some sort ether that or you have a mod tell you your avreg and after eery post you do he deletes it ect ect and at the end he doent tell u wot u got wrong he ust tells you your persentige or somthin lol

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

ok good idea also how's it goin

A new trophy to my collection

good idea but it sound like alot of hasal fore the mods

Balatuclansig.jpg

well it would be at first but when made it will be qiut good when ppl find out there scores and tell others to see who nows more ect

there could be a xeno qiuz and a pred qiuz seprate for the indivigual ppl who like there speshes(sry spellin)

lol ok got ye otang lol

oh and sry bout the spelling m8 i got a spelling problem but im slowly inproving it sry bout it m8 :D

Make em take the quiz before they join the site lol

Huh! lol indeedi!

Predators RULE!

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I'm not opposed to the idea, we had a quiz in balatu a while back & it went quite well

stalker.jpg