pred 2 question

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

why on predator 2 did the elder flick on his necklace to turn off the laser and why did the plasma caster move when he moved his head?, they need a helmet to aim it

spikeavatar.jpg

it's as good as gone m8 >tear< lol

Quinn, Undefined, 18 years ago

um in my opinion he already had a lock on the guy and when he moved the gun swiveld back

"This time the B!tch Is Back

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

then take it off m8 im afraid u got to follow rules sry m8

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ummmmm ok first thing is first your sig is too big m8 get it sized dwn and second i realy cant tell you much bout the preds but il give it a shot

the plasma caster aims with the helmet but u can also use the control panel on his arm to move the plasma caster aswell

right. about the sig, i tryed re-sizing it but it wont work

spikeavatar.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

i can be creative and suggest he could have sensors attached to him some how. its hard to say becuase its all fictitous and it was using the director's imagination. but was a great effect though wasnt it.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

your right, great effect, it's just some pred tech

spike15.jpg

the laser was on the gun but what i mean is 'how did the gun know how to move when the elder's head moved' i donno, maybe he had a little joystick on the necklace

spike15.jpg

trying new sig

spike15.jpg

ye that one is good size m8 just perfect but u should of used the sig topic threat but it dnt matter to much m8 just remember next time lol nice sig m8 :D

ok back on topic please ppl thanx

thanks for fixing sig celtic warrior

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

no prob

spike15.jpg

thanks for fixing sig celtic warrior
about the necklace clicking deal i would have to see that movie. about the plasma caster movement, currently we have that technology, more often used on the Apache helicoptors, we must assume yautja are centuries above our tech. they could have different configurations, the laser sighting could be on the plasma caster itself. no weapon seen in the movies should be thought of as being the ONLY configuartion they have. but i think i remember it was just shiveling back too, as if it had been switched off.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

yea thats the only good answer to give, we have to assume a lot when it comes to their technology, everything is customizable to them from what it looks like.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Krehem, now I'd bring the power of mind in the picture. Not that telepathic thing, but like Otang said he could have some sensor attached to him and that's how he would control it. A joystick in necklace skull?! Naah, that wouldn't be predator-like at all lol

predatoreessig.jpg

-The Night Blood-