alien 5 and predator 3 will never come!

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

alien 5 will never come beacuse sigourny weaver sayd that she is to old for make another alien movie. and she got a contract that says that if she isent in the movie it wont be directed.

and predator 3 will never come beacuse fox sayd that avp was defenitivte the last predator movie! and they will never sell the predator rights.

and avp2 will eather not come. fox sayd that to,

sorry...

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

when did they say this

topdogg.jpg

sigourny said it on a docomentery.(alien5)

fox sayd it also on a comentery (predator 3 will never come)

and paul anderson sayd it. (avp will never come)

http://www.emugifs.emuita.it/alienvspredator5.gif

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

not entirely true, paul anderson said he'd do another avp film if alien 5 never got made. so folks, keep yr eyes open for news.

avpdrone.jpg

wrong he said it another comenter with the fox boss.
sorry for destroyd your dream.

not at all, you have yr opinion i have mine, got an interview from him myself, we all know wlien 5 isnt gonna be made but they WILL NOT pass up an oppertunity to make money from avp 2, that would be a complete waste.

avpdrone.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Movie Datebase said that Predator 3 was coming out, and the Rock is going to take place of Arnie.

Don't believe or trust them. This is Hollywood stuff, they always lie and change their mind. When someone starts getting low on cash they'd Predator and Alien and AvP out for all they're worth. Just like all the horrible Friday the 13th sequels. And the Evil Dead movies.

theepredatorbeastsmallavp2sitesig.jpg

o.k.

GO TO www.legendaryfrog.com.....funny! Grid Alien new form GRid Alien rekindled!!!!!im back

Bootydaddy, Undefined, 19 years ago

Man, all depends on the hardcore fans feedback...the fox would consider to make another one if ya want it....!

IF YA WANT IT SO BAD! COME ON GET IT MY SON!

sorry avp seld to bad they do not have the money.

'they dont have the money'

ok lets settle this, avp made more money than both franchises put together, that is FACT. paul anderson stated in an interview 'if there will be no alien 5 then we will proceed to make avp 2 based on the fact it drew in massive audiences'

the only way you'll see alien 5 is if they can replace ripley, i dont see that happening.

avpdrone.jpg

oh and this is for you mr no 1 fan

sigourney & alien 5

avpdrone.jpg

To be honest I would rather watch AVP 2, Pred 3 than Alien 5.....!

well pred 3 is gonna be poor if it ends up having the rock in it, i mean who likes wrestlin anyway, its a bunch of over acting nonsense. alien 5 will be lame because sigourney wont be in it and last of all avp 2 will be rubbish coz fox will probably make it a pg-13 again.

avpdrone.jpg

I pred 3 comes, I hope it's not the rock working on it...I would rather see Sammo Hung facing a group of preds...;.!

Dachande, Undefined, 19 years ago

avp 2 will come i have read avp and done more research than you avp fan and they said they will come out with avp2 but they not say when

Death to all who challenge the mighty Dachande

its not a competition on whos done the most research. alien vs predator at this moment in time has not been given the green light to be made until a final desicion can be made on alien 5 which they have asked paul anderson to write the script for - FACT. if no alien 5 gets
produced then avp2 will hit conema screens.

avpdrone.jpg

Leandros8, Undefined, 16 years ago

if this started in like,2001,then ok i get u guys think AVP2 ain't gonna come out.cause it is,in about 2 months.and it's Rated-R,that's right,a straight R!!Not a puny pg-13.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hey... next time... read the date next to the topic`s title in the topic list and avoid making useless and ridiculous posts. Thanx.