Extened Tail?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i have noticed in avp when the xeno(sooon to be grid)impaled chopper in the back its tail seemed to be longer then i had usully seen drone tails.

is this a blooper or somthing.plz fill me in

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

I blame it on a bad script...

deathdrop.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

They had to CGI the tail. It is longer, but I think it looks pretty good.

angusnewsig.jpg
Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

i just watched that scene and the tail is exendable cause in the scene the tail sections closed in together.yeah i say it was a cool idea.hey i can be a alien fan too,LOL

coryssig.jpg

ya its this huge long tail which I thought was cool but then when the celtic and grid are fighting its a little tiny tail again lol damn you Anderson!

F1.png

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Lol you can notice that in the Diorama Playset too, The Xneomorph soon-to-be-Grid had a WAY larger tail then it was supposed to but it was cool anyway

~Another female on Da Site~
25200061183.jpg
~Transmission: This is Alexa Aka FrozenAlien~

u read my mind

coryssig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think it might've just been a blooper, I've noticed that too

stalker.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

no bad design becuase it's long in one part and it really shrinks when his tail balde is cut off

~Another female on Da Site~

25319354123.jpg

~My names Alexa, and I remember everything~

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that longer tail was sick made the alien seem narlyer. Also aliens have pretty long tails in lots of other alien movies but then they shrink. Maybe they extend it that would explain alot.

Honor and glory

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think some of these Alien and Predator movies have things going wrong in them.

The Directors can't direct, the Digital people can't keep up with the digital objects going on in the movie.

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.