Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › RPG's Cannon?

Forum

RPG's Cannon?

Register or login to post
Scar_Face
2006-03-04 16:18:21
Undefined
Do RPG's have tie-ins with each other? Or, I mean, is each new RPG another chapter in the story? If not, okay then. If so, does it have an effect on people who didn't survive the last one?

I really don't think they have anything to do with each other. But, if I am wrong..... It just seems a little akward when some one dies. And appears later. Like Kenny from South Park LOL!

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-
Hunter_Predator
2006-03-04 16:40:43
Yautja
"Oh my god, those B@stards, they killed Kenny!"

Anyway, I don't think so, knowing people die then are in the next story, but we all might just be a bunch of "Kennys". But if you think of it, no, I don't think so, but there may be possibilities, but, chances are, no.

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Scar_Face
2006-03-04 16:43:18
Undefined
I counted 4 "no"'s. LOL!! Does any one else have anything to say?

BTW, it would be kinda' neat if an RPG had a small suggestion of a tie-in. We'd still know that they aren't.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-
Hunter_Predator
2006-03-04 16:45:11
Yautja
Some might have sequels, I mean, look at the names, like, "Hive vs Hunter's Moon: VENGEANCE".

Note the word Vengeance, there prolly was an RPG just called, "Hive vs Hunter's Moon", so my guess, is a few might have sequels, but know long series.

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Unknown
2006-03-04 16:51:04
Undefined
We are like kennys.lol.To make it short.

Each RPG does not realy link from the other.

.:Messageboard Rules:.
Unknown
2006-03-05 04:40:40
Undefined
Or you can think of it that the original us are supsended in glass tubes, cloned, and the clones are sent to duke it out on a random planet, whilst an invisable film crew record it all.

Register or login to post

Alien Movies

dish network waldron kansas
Shipsmart Reviews
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners