RPG's Cannon?

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

Do RPG's have tie-ins with each other? Or, I mean, is each new RPG another chapter in the story? If not, okay then. If so, does it have an effect on people who didn't survive the last one?

I really don't think they have anything to do with each other. But, if I am wrong..... It just seems a little akward when some one dies. And appears later. Like Kenny from South Park LOL!

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

"Oh my god, those B@stards, they killed Kenny!"

Anyway, I don't think so, knowing people die then are in the next story, but we all might just be a bunch of "Kennys". But if you think of it, no, I don't think so, but there may be possibilities, but, chances are, no.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

I counted 4 "no"'s. LOL!! Does any one else have anything to say?

BTW, it would be kinda' neat if an RPG had a small suggestion of a tie-in. We'd still know that they aren't.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

We are like kennys.lol.To make it short.

Each RPG does not realy link from the other.

Katam.jpg

.:Messageboard Rules:.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

Some might have sequels, I mean, look at the names, like, "Hive vs Hunter's Moon: VENGEANCE".

Note the word Vengeance, there prolly was an RPG just called, "Hive vs Hunter's Moon", so my guess, is a few might have sequels, but know long series.

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Or you can think of it that the original us are supsended in glass tubes, cloned, and the clones are sent to duke it out on a random planet, whilst an invisable film crew record it all.

Drenton.jpg