who is better

Crazy_killer, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dutch (pred1) or harrigan (pred2)

If it bleeds... You can kill it

Quinn, Undefined, 17 years ago

danny glover man are you joking....... hes in tons of movies ( not as many as arnold ) try watching the leathal weapon series its good stuff.....

"This time the B!tch Is Back

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think that Dutch is better, probably because Arnold schwartsnager(or however you spell it) is one of my favorite actors, and i dont think ive seen the guy that played Harrigan in any other show.

Hajou3sSig.gif
The only thing in space that can hear you, is the thing making you scream... Me

Aeo, Undefined, 17 years ago

Dutch all the way, He learned how to trick the Pred's Heat Vision and not only that but survived a blast from the Preds Plasma Cannon. And used his survival instincts to keep him alive and kill the pred in the process. They did pretty well for a Rescue Team, not sin's.

Harrigan on the other hand used the preds weapon against him to kill it. That and I believe that the Pred in two was significantly weaker than the one in the first for one reason. The one in the first killed off many well trained soldiers the one in the second however only killed off lowlifes and drugdealer and some government officals and one AirForce guy how hard could that be... honestly.

But thats just what I believe everyone is entitled to his opinion

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Harrigan,he fought a more dangerous predator..but ducth is still the origanl

corysig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Bloo, he (Harrigan) also used an M16(I dont know how he got his hands on it), and a Spas-12 (I think it was the Spas-12. If it wasnt, it was most likely a Benneli 3 or somthing).

I preferred Dutch's long tense sturggle against the Predator, but I generally liked Harrigans, too. I'd have to say Harrigan though, as he had to go through a lot before the battle. But then so did Dutch.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Crazy_killer, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yea i'd have to say dutch mostly cause dutch beat the predator on its own ground (like it had cover trees etc) and dutch also trapped him (for a few seconds lol)

If it bleeds... You can kill it

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

well I think the leader of that group of Marines can beat a Cop. Compaire their Size and Strength, then their Guns... lol I think M16 behotgun by a little bit.

MybestSig.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

1. They're both tough.
2. They both fought the Predator in one-on-one combat.
3. Both chased the Predator.
4. Both took the pain like a man and maybe even more than that.
5. Most importantly of all, both had the guts to talk sh*t about the Predator in his face. Like this:

Dutch: You're one... UGLY... MotherF*cker!
Harrigan: It's your move, P*ssy FACE!
Harrigan: You're one UGLY mother-- (CH grabs his throat and says the rest)

Now let's see their differences...

Dutch -

1. He made his own weapons and kept his cool.
2. He actually turned the tables on the Predator
3. He survived at least 4 weeks after the Predator's 'little' nuclear bomb.
4. He fought JH in close combat with nothing but his fists.
5. He knew what was coming at him before it actually attacked.
6. Add in anything else I forgot (which may be a lot).

Harrigan -

1. He actually STOLE CH's weapon (the Smart Weapon/Smart Disc) and used it against him.
2. He got a little overly mad, but then later kept his cool.
3. He survived a LONG time after the Clanship's fire-power in going back to the orbit of Earth (or wherever they were going. It was definately out of earth, though).
4. He fought CH in close combat with CH's own weapon against him, and succeded in killing him without the aid of CH's nuclear bomb.
5. He literally cut the left wrist watch in half preventing the bomb from ever exploding.
6. He took CH's Combistick/Telescoping Spear and attempted to stab CH while CH was off guard.
7. He used nothing but a Smart Disc, Combistick, his PISTOL, and his smarts (no offense people, I know very well Dutch could do that too).
8. Add in anything else I forgot.

So, there we have it. Oh, and Navyspaz, no offense to this but it was only Dutch and Harrigan. Plus, now I know who I'm going to pick. You might as well already know that it's Harrigan.

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."