Evolution of the alien

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The first time wee see the alien it loocs almost like a machine and througout the seties they become more and more anamalistic more organic do u thinc the end produckt of the evolution will be a fully organic life form that givs berth to live young ?

Balatuclansig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

I think that's mainly because of the advances in technology & effects that the appearance has changed, also diff forms like the warrior (older drone) & dog alien. I don't think they would develop a reproductive system, we all know how that turned out in resurrection with the human DNA

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

yea its the technology available. then again thats what made alein so good cuz u only saw parts of it, i wasnt as mobile as the others. it all added to the suspense, fear, and horror of it. they dont make movies like that anymore, its too easy for directors to not use imagination and have cg people do it for them

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah for sure the whole thing about aliens is that they are unique to any other life cycle known to man.

Honor and glory

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with all 3 of ya on this one, its defenitly because of the limited technology they had back then.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

you are right thats why they changed but i ment if the alien was an actual living organisam what can u come up with to explain the change

Balatuclansig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

oh well i think its the director's discretion. his personal views on how he thinks it should look like.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory