which alien is best equiped

royal_praetorian, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think the praetorian because it has all the things that the queen has but it is smaller and more manuverable

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well yep the Queen is the Most powerful thing alive (alive if you count a machine then that doesnt count because i said alive)

to bad she only fought the Hero's of the movies twice and died 3 times

She should be put in more action then that, Finding Ripley and Newt, chasing them and fighting Ripley

Giving Birth to New Born and being killed by it

Being freed by Grid and others and fighting Lex, Scar and that Combi-Stick in her head, then falling in water

Doesnt seem like much.. but she is cool either way

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

first of all dog aliens do exsist (alien 3 ) and i suppose the queen because overall shes one dangerous motha F**ka ! however she falls short when it comes to stealth ! but then again if your that big you can just plow through everything !!!

all predators must die ! spread the infestation !!!!!!

XTheXRogueX, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think the predalien is stupid but it is in more than just the avp movie..its in a few comics and such
best equpid....the rogue just because hes kool lol

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

The warrior because it is more sneaky than the large aliens

sam-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

im my opinion....the queen just all over dominates, but i really liked the dogalien from A3...it was just soo fast and killed people left and right.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

i think grid itself because celtic turned him into a killing machine,also he was almost a worroir

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

grid was pretty sweet...him, the dogalien, and the original alien were the top 3...the only thing i didnt like about the 1st was how long it took for him to kill ppl, but i guess it made it scarier...whatever works i guess.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yep

i like the Alien Drones from Resurrection and the old idea for the Newborn

Before it wasn't supposed to look like that stupid piece of SH..... that they replaced it with

turns out that it looked like this- no lie either

Long Head seprated from body, Pinchers on the side of the head, Second and third Mouth inside(third coming out of second mouth- they were bigger then the usual ones) a toung under the second and third jaws, a few inches bigger than the Preatorian, a very long tail with huge blades, no Eyes, and the pinchers on the sides of the head was supposed to be used for grabbing enemies and while they held the enemy the second and third jaws would be used to kill or blood from the host.

But sadly.. it would cost far to much.

I read that in some sites that i visited- it included a picture in black and white too but there were to many sites and i dont know where it is but just search this or something close to it on either google or Yahoo:
Alien Resurrection: Newborn information
Alien Resurrection: Newborn Pictures and info

and anything close to that you will eventually find that

that thing look scarier than Giger's Drone it was almost as tall as the Queen, the Pinchers looked Horror- like and blood was dripping from it's mouth and the Inner jaws were coming out im serious that thing is a real idea im not making this up

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

that sounds pretty strange, glad they didn't use that. I'd say overall the predalien is the most well equipped. They are much stronger than normal drones or warriors & the use their mandibles in conjunction with their inner jaws for an even more deadly effect. They are a little slower than drones but their incredible strength more than makes up for it

stalker.jpg

The protorian does not exsist it was only made to get the younger ppl's atention there is only:

Queen
Drone
Warrior
Facehugger
Egg
Chestburster

These are the only one's that are ofishal all the rest like the protorian and the ravenger are fake as i say they were only made to add abit more verity to them for the younger ppl.

Now my answer would have to be the queen she is onwe big mother f£cker that will take alot to stop.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

u forgot the dog alien (runner as it is sometimes called) & the predalien

stalker.jpg

Actuly they are also add ons such as the protorian but they are a more logical one so they fit in alot better so i do go by them just not that much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

eah I know what u mean but I wasn't talking bout the praetorian, I was talkin bout the predalien. I have mixed emotions about the praetorian, in somw ways I think it is cool, but in other ways I think it is just stupid

stalker.jpg

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

1 ripley through her inta space ! aliens dont need to breath ! = not dead 2 thrown inta water = not dead ! 3 so half her head was missin ! shel get over it ! lol = dead

all predators must die ! spread the infestation !!!!!!

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

The queen no qustion can make a army at any time provided the host are there. Stong enough to bench press a semi truck fast enough to catch any prey it wants. Plus come on look at the size of its tail its like 3-4 meters long.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

Predalien balance of power and brut strength

PS:what do you think I was going to put down as my chouse

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents